Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Hows the Message board flag fund raising and designing going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looking forward to seeing some designs. :D :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl/Annis

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Hows the Message board flag fund raising and designing going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve to be truthful we have only had the one collection so far and you done it, so I think you need to join us at Forest away and get another fund raising going.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Hows the Message board flag fund raising and designing going? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve to be truthful we have only had the one collection so far and you done it, so I think you need to join us at Forest away and get another fund raising going.

Okay mate, I'll have to sort something. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Okay mate, I'll have to sort something. :ayatollah:

how many seats you want Steve ?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Looking forward to seeing some designs. :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Steve to be truthful we have only had the one collection so far and you done it, so I think you need to join us at Forest away and get another fund raising going.[/quote]

Okay mate, I'll have to sort something. :ayatollah:[/quote]
how many seats you want Steve ?[/quote]

Just the 1 for now Carl. I'll see if I can get a couple more mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Looking forward to seeing some designs. :D :ayatollah:

Steve to be truthful we have only had the one collection so far and you done it, so I think you need to join us at Forest away and get another fund raising going.[/quote]

Just the 1 for now Carl. I'll see if I can get a couple more mate. :ayatollah:[/quote]
Nice one Steve add your name to the thread for Forest for me mate

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

i was thinking of going to hull steve :ayatollah: forest is a day before payday so ill be skint :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Looking forward to seeing some designs. :D :ayatollah:

Just the 1 for now Carl. I'll see if I can get a couple more mate. :ayatollah:[/quote]
Nice one Steve add your name to the thread for Forest for me mate[/quote]

I'v added this mate. :D :D :D :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnKjR0ESPs