Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW MANY SHARES DO THE MALAYSIANS HAVE

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I am led to believe that they only own 47% of the shares or am i wrong.

If thats the case then my question is, why the hell are they taking advice of Sam Hammam, why not speak to the other 53% of shareholders first.

Re: HOW MANY SHARES DO THE MALAYSIANS HAVE

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 pm

nobby wrote:I am led to believe that they only own 47% of the shares or am i wrong.

If thats the case then my question is, why the hell are they taking advice of Sam Hammam, why not speak to the other 53% of shareholders first.

Because Sam is interested in the welfare of CCFC and the other 53% arn't......

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
nobby wrote:I am led to believe that they only own 47% of the shares or am i wrong.

Great answer! :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 pm

So why doesn't Sam come out publicly and say it then, i also find it hard to beleive that the full 53% are not interested, but thats just my opinion.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:02 pm

sam is giving free advice no cost, the other 53% are looking after ther own intrests??/

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 pm

nobby wrote:

So why doesn't Sam come out publicly and say it then, i also find it hard to beleive that the full 53% are not interested, but thats just my opinion.

20% is owned by PMG so at least that much has no interest in our teams welfare. At the end of the day if no-one is offering advice, but Sam is, then who is to blame?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Spot on!!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm

And don't forget, even if you hate old Hammam, you have to admit he is more football savvy than both the Malaysians and the Egg chasers.

Win-win really, I'm glad the board listened to his advice not to sign Woodgate. Woodgate is class, but it wd have been a hell of a gamble.