Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Support Dave Jones

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm

City's greatest Manager , get behind Dave and the team for the final push.

Re: Support Dave Jones

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

ADC wrote:City's greatest Manager , get behind Dave and the team for the final push.

Youve changed your tune Daya :lol:

You called him everything the other day, Now Daya are you drinking to much :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ADC wrote:City's greatest Manager , get behind Dave and the team for the final push.

You called him everything the other day, Now Daya are you drinking to much :lol: :lol:

must be all the hot water annis :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

must be all the hot water annis :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yes def Rob :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:44 am

No, Daya just wants one of his teams in the Premiership next season, and it ain't gonna be West Sham ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Whaaaatt?!?! Is this REALLY another DAYA spin-off?!?!

More faces than the Tredegar Town Clock....and each showing a different time!!

I think it's time for those nice gentlemen in the crisp white coats to come a-calling....

What gives, Steve?!?!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 am

Oh well that definately rules out SaladtheDragon :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Whaaaatt?!?! Is this REALLY another DAYA spin-off?!?!

More faces than the Tredegar Town Clock....and each showing a different time!!

I think it's time for those nice gentlemen in the crisp white coats to come a-calling....

What gives, Steve?!?!

A psychologist would have a field day with Dayo and his many alias's, whilst we make fun and giggle at that pointlessness of his antics, in all seriousness it really is quite sad and worrying.
There must be much deeper reasons behind this constant need for attention and stirring antagonistic actions, I'm sure he must even realise himself it's not normal.

He can be a nice bloke and good fun at times but, mind you who knows who the real Dayo is, perhaps nice and fun is just one of them. Bet he's never lonely, he must stay home on his own some nights and have several conversations amongst himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 am

BigGwynram wrote:A psychologist would have a field day with Dayo and his many alias's, whilst we make fun and giggle at that pointlessness of his antics, in all seriousness it really is quite sad and worrying.
There must be much deeper reasons behind this constant need for attention and stirring antagonistic actions, I'm sure he must even realise himself it's not normal.

He can be a nice bloke and good fun at times but, mind you who knows who the real Dayo is, perhaps nice and fun is just one of them. Bet he's never lonely, he must stay home on his own some nights and have several conversations amongst himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sometimes wonder if Daya is our very own Quasimodo. He may not have a hunchback but he certainly has a chip on his shoulder and his writings when pissed are barely understandable.

His multiple identities are due to being shunned on message boards and seems deaf to other opinions. He loves his version of Esméralda (i.e. West Ham gypo's :lol: ) and was born within the sound of the Bow Bells which seem to have driven him mad

the Bells … the Bells … the Bells .. .

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

You called him everything the other day, Now Daya are you drinking to much :lol: :lol:[/quote]

A psychologist would have a field day with Dayo and his many alias's, whilst we make fun and giggle at that pointlessness of his antics, in all seriousness it really is quite sad and worrying.

He can be a nice bloke and good fun at times but, mind you who knows who the real Dayo is, perhaps nice and fun is just one of them. Bet he's never lonely, he must stay home on his own some nights and have several conversations amongst himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote]

Gwyn,

Let's have a serious look at your post as you decided to launch in to trying to know my mind.

Firstly " pot and kettle black " comes into my mind on the discussion of having other usernames , you have had a few yourself " PANTSMANBLUES" " LONGLEGS" spring to that mind that you wish to comment on.

So let's look at this topic,

Why do we do it is the question?

Myself it's normally after speaking my mind and being a bit blunt and getting a ban in this PC World madness of today.

That's one reason, as I can't post as myself.

Another reason is to have a wind up, key board warriors bite every time, it's better than going fishing! it's FUN.

Now why do you do it is the big question?

I know the answer, do you?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

it's better than going fishing! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o try it first :lol: :lol: :old:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it's better than going fishing! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o try it first :lol: :lol: :old:

Got me own lake mate! fish all the time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 pm

fly ????? or course

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Oh well that definately rules out SaladtheDragon :D

Yeah, we'll miss out what with Bellamy having been clapped in irons and sent to Australia...

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Im taking up fishing

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Im taking up fishing

most relaxing thing in the world
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

most boring thing in the world other than a DJ press conference

Fixed your post.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm

nerd wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

most boring thing in the world other than a DJ press conference

Fixed your post.

ouch !!!! dave jone press conference is a depressing affair :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

most relaxing thing in the world

I have The Atlantic Ocean at the back of my garden, have you seen the evil bastards that swim in there.