Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In my official capacity as hating welsh egg.................

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 am

and still believe we are suffering by the mess they make on the pitch - I rarely enter into the sympathy stakes for anything egg or supporters of.

However, are Arriva train drivers real in turning down a 12% increase, and are they real thinking going on strike is worth it?

I'd suggest they cut and run, if I was Arriva management, I'd be sacking the fooking lot of you and bringing in Agency and drivers from other companies on loan (and on more money).

Get to the point Arri - Strkes mean the egg fraternity clutter up our local parking with their charabangs, get a grip Arriva and be thankful they've offered you 12% - which is too much anyway!

Re: In my official capacity as hating welsh egg.................

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:35 am

Its 12% over 3 years only 3.7% this year with loads of strings. And they will still get less than in England so why would their drivers want to come here?I could'nt care less if they go out of business I don't use trains

Re: In my official capacity as hating welsh egg.................

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 am

To be honest, I didn't even think train drivers were as highly paid as they are now, never mind how much they'd be on with the increase Arriva have offered :o relatively crazy money I think