Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are going to destroy Swansea

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 am

It's going to be so easy.

Honestly I think we'll win by at least 3 or 4 goals.

We will piss all over them.

Re: We are going to destroy Swansea

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

Dear God,

Please dont punish us for this thread or for me laughing about Alan Tate all weekend.

Amen

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am

We will beat them comfortably and that's a fact.

Look how crap their squad is they can't even loan any decent players and pay them massive wages they have to pay peanuts to rubbish players like Tate because that's all they can afford. :lol:

And that is why we will win by at least 3 goals, besides our players like Chopra have more passion for Cardiff than any of the Swansea Town jokers have for their crappy little club.

We will win = FACT

Swansea 0-4 Cardiff

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 am

do we ever learn not to underestimate the jacks..
i hope we do slam them but mark my words those bastards hate us its probably preached to them everyday and they will be right up for it.
lets hope jones gets our squad bouncing this time :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 am

I just hope your right. c,mon City we can stuff them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 am

blue nile wrote:I just hope your right. c,mon City we can stuff them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i hope hes right to :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 am

It will be one of our hardest games of the Season make no mistake they will be right up for it and we should not under estimate them. I just hope we go down there and go for the win because i honestly think we can out score them and our best form of defence will be attack i would however take a narrow 1-0 win with Tate scoring an own goal in injury time :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 pm

blueheaven wrote:It will be one of our hardest games of the Season make no mistake they will be right up for it and we should not under estimate them. I just hope we go down there and go for the win because i honestly think we can out score them and our best form of defence will be attack i would however take a narrow 1-0 win with Tate scoring an own goal in injury time :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How will it be a hard game their players are crap they're all rubbish like non-league players from Wrexham our players like Ramsey and Bellers are 50x more talented than them.

This game will be a walk in the park and we'll win easily mark my words.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:34 pm

Looking at the table the only thing that separates us is we scored more goals than them.

No game is an easy game especially a derby.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:We will beat them comfortably and that's a fact.

Look how crap their squad is they can't even loan any decent players and pay them massive wages they have to pay peanuts to rubbish players like Tate because that's all they can afford. :lol:

And that is why we will win by at least 3 goals, besides our players like Chopra have more passion for Cardiff than any of the Swansea Town jokers have for their crappy little club.

We will win = FACT

Swansea 0-4 Cardiff

In our past performances against the Jacks they seem a lot more passionate than our over paid prima donnas.

I so hope you are right but think this post might be postmarked by some Jacks for sunday afternoon.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Don't tempt fate - quietly confident is far better than shouting your mouth off :!: :!:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
blueheaven wrote:It will be one of our hardest games of the Season make no mistake they will be right up for it and we should not under estimate them. I just hope we go down there and go for the win because i honestly think we can out score them and our best form of defence will be attack i would however take a narrow 1-0 win with Tate scoring an own goal in injury time :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How will it be a hard game their players are crap they're all rubbish like non-league players from Wrexham our players like Ramsey and Bellers are 50x more talented than them.

Are you forgetting they beat us 1-0 at OUR ground? :?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:

I hope this post don't come back to bite you on your arse after the match on Sunday :roll: