Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Family end and away end mingling togther???

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Have i just heard right? 1 game this season we have opened the away end up and let the away fans mingle with the family stand etc?? and they are looking at doing it a few more times???

:shock:

Re: Family end and away end mingling togther???

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:00 pm

yes ut did happen ben but i think it was more to do with had too, it was when we almost had the game called off after christmas and water pipes and vending outlets were frozen.
not a good will gesture more of a need i think.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Gates were definitely open for Coventry game!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Yes open on Boxing Day against Coventry. 1 Copper there as well, came over to chat to us in the bar queue and said they want to open the gates more often and treat football fans like adults and prove we can behave responsible

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

neeball wrote:Yes open on Boxing Day against Coventry. 1 Copper there as well, came over to chat to us in the bar queue and said they want to open the gates more often and treat football fans like adults and prove we can behave responsible

oh there we go then. :shock:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Ben wrote:Have i just heard right? 1 game this season we have opened the away end up and let the away fans mingle with the family stand etc?? and they are looking at doing it a few more times???

:shock:

I am lead to believe, when all the numpties are safely enclosed in the Canton end, the barriers are going to be moved either side of that and the rest of the ground is going to be rugby style seating. They're even going to allow beer to be drunk on the 3 sides of the ground that are seated.