Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD STAYING

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 pm

this is what jay has posted on his twitter.....

'I'm happy at Cardiff just finished training im ready for the game tomorrow!!!'

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BOTHROYD STAYING

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Good...need to hold onto jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets hope Newcastle dont keep a last minute bid for him :evil:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 pm

What do you expect him to say? "f**k you taffy cuntz im off to geordieville waiiiiiaaiiiiii man!"

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:What do you expect him to say? "f**k you taffy cuntz im off to geordieville waiiiiiaaiiiiii man!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 pm

He maybe happy here, But if that bid of 2.5mil comes in the board will sell him . Well thats the min what they said they would sell at. We just havae to keep our fingers crossed and hope.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 pm

There are 2 un named Championship clubs looking to sign Chris Iwelumo ............... so if the un thinkable DID happen then maybe Id like to think that CCFC are looking at a straight replacement ? BUT its all speculation at the mo :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:There are 2 un named Championship clubs looking to sign Chris Iwelumo ............... so if the un thinkable DID happen then maybe Id like to think that CCFC are looking at a straight replacement ? BUT its all speculation at the mo :ayatollah:

NOw that would be a good guy to have , I said that when we got Keogh that we should have gone for Big Chris, and he is a really nice guy.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:What do you expect him to say? "f**k you taffy cuntz im off to geordieville waiiiiiaaiiiiii man!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:There are 2 un named Championship clubs looking to sign Chris Iwelumo ............... so if the un thinkable DID happen then maybe Id like to think that CCFC are looking at a straight replacement ? BUT its all speculation at the mo :ayatollah:

NOw that would be a good guy to have , I said that when we got Keogh that we should have gone for Big Chris, and he is a really nice guy.

He's not very good, wrong side of 30...

If true, I'd rather a younger option looking to step up, like le Fondre.