Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANK YOU ANDY KEOGH

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:17 pm

I would like to say thanks to Andy Keogh for his contribution at Cardiff City.

Although he didn't set the world alight down here, you can't fault his work rate and scored two important goals for us.

Thanks Andy...good luck for the future.

:ayatollah:

Re: THANK YOU ANDY KEOGH

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah, he was worth his time here. Won us 4 points was it? Those could be 4 points that send us up and if that's the case he'll win Player of the Season! :p

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I would like to say thanks to Andy Keogh for his contribution at Cardiff City.

Although he didn't set the world alight down here, you can't fault his work rate and scored two important goals for us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:24 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I would like to say thanks to Andy Keogh for his contribution at Cardiff City.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ totally agree :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm

As much as people slated him, i thought he gave his all every game he played

Although not a regular goalscorer he scored vital goals but his work rate was unquestionable, even if he had a bad game

Won many balls in certain games playing bothroyds role, even winning a few headers against center halfs twice his size.

Worked his socks off everytime he put on the shirt and brought something different to the team.

Best of luck to him for the future.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:44 pm

good luck andy bang a few in tommorow against the jerks

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:47 pm

He got absolutely battered by defenders in most games!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:49 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:He got absolutely battered by defenders in most games!

But in others games he done well but never stopped working hard despite his performance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Never stopped running and as mentioned gained us 4 points with his late goals against Millwall and Preston. Hope he scores the winner against the Jacks tomorrow :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now lets hope Agent Andy will turn the jerks over tomorrow night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:58 pm

BOOM BOOM BOOM LET ME HEAR YOU SAY KEOGH! KEOGH!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Yep Dioch, Andy thats for your goals and work rate :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:05 pm

A good honest guy. Thanks mate and good luck with your future career. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Come on lads lets not get carried away , completely average player at best.

I would work my socks off for £10k a week.

Wont score more than 2/3 goals for Brizzle. Hopefully 1 will be the winner against the Jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm

No one is getting carried away...I will always be thankful to a player that gives his all for the club!

I've seen players on a lot more than 10K that couldn't give a shit!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:No one is getting carried away...I will always be thankful to a player that gives his all for the club!

I've seen players on a lot more than 10K that couldn't give a shit!

Well Said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm

like everyone said, he a hard tryer and you cant fault that even if hes not the most skilled. good luck to him i say - specially as we dont have to play the wurzles again this season - but seriosly, thanks andy for your hard efforts in the bluebirds shirt, top man.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm

yupp thanks andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: