Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd on Twitter

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

I know these days footballers will say one thing and then do another. But lets hope Jay is a man of his word:

Tweetfam please listen : I'm happy at Cardiff just finished training im ready for the game tomorrow!!!

Re: Jay Bothroyd on Twitter

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I know these days footballers will say one thing and then do another. But lets hope Jay is a man of his word:

Tweetfam please listen : I'm happy at Cardiff just finished training im ready for the game tomorrow!!!

Unfortunately money talks, at the moment no other bids have come in for Jay, but i can see newcastle increasing their offer, it depends how much they are interested in signing him. :(

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

:lol: might as well have put blag blag blag (Show me the money ) hes no diff to anyone else in any walk of life no matter what line of work there in money talks :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I know these days footballers will say one thing and then do another. But lets hope Jay is a man of his word:

I'm really happy at Scotrail but if Cross Country offer £3million for me and £1k a week, then I'm off!!!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:49 pm

I tell you if Carroll leaves Newcastle Bothroyd wil be gone and I hope Dave Jones has a replacement ready to come in because if he doesnt the fans will have his head on a chopping block :lol: :lol: :lol:

PtB wrote:

I'm really happy at Scotrail but if Cross Country offer £3million for me and £1k a week, then I'm off!!!!

:lol: why mention hes happy ofc its bs

If i was Kenny Dalgleish - I'd tell Newcastle to Feck off now for rejecting an improved offer! and just spend a 3rd of the money instead (£10m) on Dobbie or Beatie - class strikers.... :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 pm

And another quote from half hour ago

I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that I'm happy at Cardiff

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:And another quote from half hour ago

I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that I'm happy at Cardiff

Still waiting on my agent to give me permision to discuss terms with Cross Country..... :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Why didn't he state all this last week then and not wait til an hour before window closes? Also - if he's that f*cking happy sign the damn contract!!!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Merlin wrote:Why didn't he state all this last week then and not wait til an hour before window closes? Also - if he's that f*cking happy sign the damn contract!!!!

coz hes full of shit like 99%of players these days trying to hike a move b4 window closes :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if that Jay twitter account was actually Ben? :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

nerd wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if that Jay twitter account was actually Ben? :lol:

I don't think we'd ever see him again