Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Staying CONFIRMED

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

On his twitter, is staying for the fans :ayatollah:

Re: Jay Staying CONFIRMED

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:51 pm

jaybothroyd Jay bothroyd9
I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that I'm happy at Cardiff

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Must be on his way somewhere!!!!!

2blue2handle wrote:On his twitter, is staying for the fans :ayatollah:

Luke, Because Only Newcastle actually ever bid for him and it was a peanut bid, but nights not over yet.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke, Because Only Newcastle actually ever bid for him and it was a peanut bid, but nights not over yet.

annis i am thinking same until it goes past 11 i will be happy :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

To me it doesnt make sense for him to leave now, if he wants to go he can earn more at the end of the season.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Great News :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

RFMH wrote:
I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that I'm happy at Cardiff

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then he should now get off his mobile, switch it off and go to bed.

See you tomorrow night Jay :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm

FFS why are some people still so negative ?!

JAY DOESN'T WANT TO LEAVE. Understand ?

Even Dave's not stupid enough to sell him !

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hahaha You got shares in Toilet Rolls company mate ? its been hold on all day :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

only because no-one has come in for him, But there is a hour or so left :shock:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:58 pm

AGAIN: I'm not leaving I'm staying for the fans!! they deserve premiership football and I wanna help provide that ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd on Twitter: "I'm not leaving, I'm staying for the fans!! They deserve Premier League football and I wanna help provide that. I'm happy at Cardiff."

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

My arse he is staying for a huge signing on fee in the Summer.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 pm

maccydee wrote:

My arse he is staying for a huge signing on fee in the Summer.

Most likely and who can blame him?
But with that sort of attitude no doubt you would have had a go I he stayed or went?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe peanuts to an autor of a best seller but not for a player on such a short contract !

Jay clever not to fo , get a far better signing on fee in the summer as a free agent

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 am

Daya wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe peanuts to an autor of a best seller but not for a player on such a short contract !

Jay clever not to fo , get a far better signing on fee in the summer as a free agent

Probably get a few grand more a week and a large signing on fee now in the summer if we dont go up or double his wages if we do.

Hes giving up the new few months of his life and people are saying hes the messiah and want bronze statues and him to be given the freedom of the City just as he is honouring a contract he signed when in reality they just cant see past the greed of modern footballers?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Damned Yank wrote:Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd on Twitter: "I'm not leaving, I'm staying for the fans!! They deserve Premier League football and I wanna help provide that. I'm happy at Cardiff."

so why didnt he say that 4 weeks ago..... staying for the fans :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah right :ayatollah: