Tonights Speech

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonights Speech

Postby TNT » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm

What an evening for Ridsdale to prepare his speech for after what appeared to be a shocker of a performance for you on the Weekend.

I would say that he must have some very good news to win the supporters over and make their heads turn on this occasion.

Reading through his offical website statement, whats been in the Media and from what persons are saying on football forums, there can be no doubt that tonight Mr Ridsdale is going to go for the " big one" and reveal that of the future investment that is to come from the new board Director and his " contacts", the deal will in probability take a further 12 months to cement and that supporters need to be patient. Talk of large investments and future Premeirship football will always win over the majority of football supporters.

Reading his statement brought a wry smile to my face , as it clearly portrays himself as the sole saviour of Cardiff City FC and not that of a Chairman who has in his tenure at the helm played with financial funds like confetti over and over again , but no doubt as in football, the supporters thinks about the future and very little remember the past.

So arise Mr Ridsdale you white horse awaits you to ride off in to the sunset , it seems that you may well have just got away with it once again.

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls , Children of all ages ," the Malaysians have entered the building " ( Well Tuesday anyway!)
TNT

Tonights Speech

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tonights Speech

Postby ihatealiens » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I'd love to know who you are mate lol
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Who ever he is he certainly gets us going :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ihatealiens » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Who ever he is he certainly gets us going :lol:

He certainly reads Peter Ridsdale very well and confirmd to me what I already thought, that Ridsdale thinks he must have some real good news otherwise he would not have the audacity to turn up tonight. Unfortunately for Mr Ridsdale we are not the welsh planks he thinks we are and he is certainly going to be on dodgy ground tonight.
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby TNT » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Peter is Peter, same trysts and traits just different unique angles at times.
TNT

Postby ihatealiens » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 pm

TNT wrote:Peter is Peter, same trysts and traits just different unique angles at times.

do you know him personally then?
ihatealiens

Postby TNT » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 pm

I will allow you the freedom to draw your own conclusion on that point.
TNT

Postby ihatealiens » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 pm

TNT wrote:I will allow you the freedom to draw your own conclusion on that point.

I already have lol
ihatealiens

Postby ninian forever » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 pm

TNT wrote:What an evening for Ridsdale to prepare his speech for after what appeared to be a shocker of a performance for you on the Weekend.

I would say that he must have some very good news to win the supporters over and make their heads turn on this occasion.

Reading through his offical website statement, whats been in the Media and from what persons are saying on football forums, there can be no doubt that tonight Mr Ridsdale is going to go for the " big one" and reveal that of the future investment that is to come from the new board Director and his " contacts", the deal will in probability take a further 12 months to cement and that supporters need to be patient. Talk of large investments and future Premeirship football will always win over the majority of football supporters.

Reading his statement brought a wry smile to my face , as it clearly portrays himself as the sole saviour of Cardiff City FC and not that of a Chairman who has in his tenure at the helm played with financial funds like confetti over and over again , but no doubt as in football, the supporters thinks about the future and very little remember the past.

So arise Mr Ridsdale you white horse awaits you to ride off in to the sunset , it seems that you may well have just got away with it once again.

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls , Children of all ages ," the Malaysians have entered the building " ( Well Tuesday anyway!)

:D

this guy just gets better!!
ninian forever

Return to General Chat