Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

**Who is getting their season tickets tomorrow**

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

I AM WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: **Who is getting their season tickets tomorrow**

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm gonna wait and see what's happening with the forum move to the Canton :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

ccfcninian wrote:I'm gonna wait and see what's happening with the forum move to the Canton :ayatollah:

i wouldnt be able to see shit behind the goals lol... gutted though y the sounds of it its gunna be rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 pm

CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:I'm gonna wait and see what's happening with the forum move to the Canton :ayatollah:

i wouldnt be able to see shit behind the goals lol... gutted though y the sounds of it its gunna be rocking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully soon find out after the meeting tomorrow :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:42 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:

Hopefully soon find out after the meeting tomorrow :ayatollah:

nice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: can you choose what seat you want if it isnt already taken up by someone?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Yes :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Yes :ayatollah:

PERFECT ..... sorry to keep going on lmao im doing my own head in with this but in the ninian stand what row would you recommend?