Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shay Given

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 pm

I had a text that Shay Given was signing for us :o :lol: Sky bets had stop taking bets and it was a strong romour he was at the ground. Obviously bull shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and no new left back..............Dave Jones you are a fecking joke :o :cry:

Re: Shay Given

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I had a text that Shay Given was signing for us :o :lol: Sky bets had stop taking bets and it was a strong romour he was at the ground. Obviously bull shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was Ben who made it up :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

He would have made it to the ground had you not given him the f*cking directions......nearly signed for Plymouth after that.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 pm

we are going Up = Dave Jones Blue and white army

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 pm

somebody must of lost money putting money on him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

PtB wrote:He would have made it to the ground had you not given him the f*cking directions......nearly signed for Plymouth after that.

Dont you f*cking start Jock :lol: :lol: remember you was up front with me :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I had a text that Shay Given was signing for us :o :lol: Sky bets had stop taking bets and it was a strong romour he was at the ground. Obviously bull shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve
Fairplay Carl Said it DEF WAS NOT TRUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:He would have made it to the ground had you not given him the f*cking directions......nearly signed for Plymouth after that.

No i wasn't!!!!!!

You're getting your Jocks mixed up - even though I know them all :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Steve
Fairplay Carl Said it DEF WAS NOT TRUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

still got loan window when that opens yet :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

he wasnt ptb was having a deep meaningful chat with me. then we both looked at each other and said ' where the fuk is the carrot cruncher taking us??'' ;)

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Steve, you got the same text I got that I forwarded on to you.

Some wind up that one however Sky did stop the betting. Someone has wasted a lot of money on this one.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

he wasnt ptb was having a deep meaningful chat with me. then we both looked at each other and said ' where the fuk is the carrot cruncher taking us??'' ;)

That's how I recall it!!!! f*cking maniac!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 pm

sky bet chatting shit to get punters to place money down. , got an agreement with sky , why else would sky sports be interested in giving out odds on a move if they made nothing from it

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No i wasn't!!!!!!

You're getting your Jocks mixed up - even though I know them all :lol:

It must of been your strap then Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Joe wrote:Steve, you got the same text I got that I forwarded on to you.

Some wind up that one however Sky did stop the betting. Someone has wasted a lot of money on this one.

Ha ha showed it to the lads at work saying look who we are about to sign. Bet they are pissing themselves now Joe :lol: :lol: :lol:
March the 5th the Ipswich game all day piss up you in ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Count me in Steve, should be good.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Joe wrote:Count me in Steve, should be good.

Did you get something sorted for the Mrs Joe?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm

PtB wrote:

Yes mate, she is flying to Inverness now which is a lot easier. She still needs to sort getting from there to Glasgow on 23rd Feb to my lads though.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Joe wrote:
PtB wrote:

Yes mate, she is flying to Inverness now which is a lot easier. She still needs to sort getting from there to Glasgow on 23rd Feb to my lads though.

Will PM you.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

[color=#BF0000]Typical the Newport Englishman gets his quips in :lol: :lol: i was believing that Chief until you said meaningful then i realised it was bull [/ :lol: :lol:
Oh got myself a new Jack Russell puppy today. He's mainly black and brown with a small white area so I've named him Newport :lol: :lol: :lol: color]