Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*Last Minute Signing*

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 pm

my uncle has told me there has been a player down the vale and at the stadium since around 7pm this evening. ge does not know exactly who as he was cbeing hidden well by body guards and members of the backroom staff and apparently if any deal was to be done it would be last minute :shock: :old:

anybody have any ideas??? CARL??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: *Last Minute Signing*

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

brycey_93 wrote:my uncle has told me there has been a player down the vale and at the stadium since around 7pm this evening. ge does not know exactly who as he was cbeing hidden well by body guards and members of the backroom staff and apparently if any deal was to be done it would be last minute :shock: :old:

anybody have any ideas??? CARL??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

not true sorry mate :cry:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Carl said we're expecting to sign one player, i'm quietly confident we may get a last minute deal with someone.

If not, we can always loan a couple more players as we've now got the space again.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

awww :( hope we get someone :L :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am

SHAY GIVEN ?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:26 am

Why would we want three keepers.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

birchblue wrote:Why would we want three keepers.

We already have 3 keepers.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 am

Ross wrote:Carl said we're expecting to sign one player, i'm quietly confident we may get a last minute deal with someone.

If not, we can always loan a couple more players as we've now got the space again.

when does the loan window reopen