Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Same Shit Different Board

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 am

Promises, Promises. Yes we got a few and I'm not complaining at that, but no real money to back DJ for the names he wanted.

Re: Same Shit Different Board

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 am

we spent 600k :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Promises, Promises. Yes we got a few and I'm not complaining at that, but no real money to back DJ for the names he wanted.

Why measure promises by transfer fees paid (I assume that's what you mean)? I measure the promises by the quality which has been brought to this club and on that score I'm more than satisifed.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 am

Quality that will be heading back to the Emirates in no time. Your Malaysian chums may have deep pockets but it seems they have short arms to boot.

Yet again you suckers fall for anything from your board. When will you learn??

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am

only stupid clubs would pay millions for average players on long contracts when they can get premier stars worth millions on loan with no risk and not haveto pay them in the summer.

We are the loan arrangers and DJ and his team deserve credit for seeing the opportunity and working the system,

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:53 am

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Quality that will be heading back to the Emirates in no time. Your Malaysian chums may have deep pockets but it seems they have short arms to boot.

Yet again you suckers fall for anything from your board. When will you learn??

Loans generally return to their parent clubs :roll: Also if our Malaysian chums have short arms and deep pockets then how do you explain your 'mercenary' comment in the previous thread? :?