Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another season ticket question....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 am

me and the wife want to get season tickets for the 1st time, we usually sit in the canton but by the time the new season kicks off we will have an 8 month old baby girl who would love to come with us. are we stupid to take her into the canton stand (are we even allowed to?) or should we stick to the family stand.....

any help or suggestions greatly received :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: another season ticket question....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 am

take your kid where you want to mate, although if i were you, id proberly either go family stand, or either corners of the canton stand where there's hardly any people

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 am

flashgordon2 wrote:me and the wife want to get season tickets for the 1st time, we usually sit in the canton but by the time the new season kicks off we will have an 8 month old baby girl who would love to come with us. are we stupid to take her into the canton stand (are we even allowed to?) or should we stick to the family stand.....

any help or suggestions greatly received :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You certainly shouldn't take an 8 month old into the canton stand, mainly due to the noise. I'd question the sense of taking a child that young at all.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:20 am

I got 2 boy 4 and girl 3 I take them into Canton stand no problems , :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 am

welshcitydragon wrote:I got 2 boy 4 and girl 3 I take them into Canton stand no problems , :ayatollah:

We're talking about a baby here mate! :|