Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RAMBO JET KEINAN TO PLAY OR NOT ?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 am

Would it be a good thing or bad to start all 3 new player in tonights team or would you chance it. ?
We are all looking forward seeing the new boys play of course , Ok jet did start last week but to start another 2 new guys would it upset the Balance of the team What would you do ?

Re: RAMBO JET KEINAN TO PLAY OR NOT ?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Would it be a good thing or bad to start all 3 new player in tonights team or would you chance it. ?
We are all looking forward seeing the new boys play of course , Ok jet did start last week but to start another 2 new guys would it upset the Balance of the team What would you do ?

i would love to see ramsey start but maybe bring him on like 60 mins or something ? mite give us a kick on in the 2nd half as we like to cause probs for are selves :shock:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 am

Ramsay off the bench coz i think DJ will go with Whitts and Olli in the middle ................ same team as Watford except for Keinen to start ?? :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Whats the point in signing them if your not gonna play them? They've trained all week together, chuck them all in :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm

JET and Keinan to Start I think and Rambo on the bench

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Agreed Rambo is only here for a month so why put him on the bench. Straight in i say . Its the defence i am worried about :cry:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 pm

rambo and jet to start keinan on the bench :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 pm

caerblue wrote:rambo and jet to start keinan on the bench :ayatollah:

Keinan needs to start. our defence is a joke Chief :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

The left hand side is Nukes :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Heaton
McNaughton Hudson Keinan Naylor
Whittingham Oli Rambo Bellamy
Bothroyd Chopra/JET

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm

For me the team pretty much picks itself tonight, just one posistion to think out and thats left wing!
The deffence although looking stronger lately is still miles behind where we need it to be, the one think that has jumped out is the fact we need a player like quinn back there abit of dog who gets forward and can also defend a set piece! Kev has done agreat job cb buts its not his posistion, hudson has improved seems less rash and is reading the game better think he has more confidence in heaton than marshall to boot. Although i cant say i have seen the new guy play he has a good pedigree and must be better than gypes??? So the back 5 would be
Heaton
Quinn hudson keinan mcnaughton

The two fowards pick themselves if fit
Chopra bothroyd

So that leaves midfield
Some might not agree but for me Oli is a must although not at his best i think he showed signs against watford hes getting back there, gives us a real present in midfield and height for set plays. For me ramsey has to play alongside only here for a month we ed to get the most out of him.
Wide right alougth a massive fan of burke he has gone off the boil of late and still have question marks over his end product, jet showed alot against watford for me has to keep his place at times he was pulling three opp players out the game freeing up so much space for chops and co and also linked well with jay.
Wide left, ideally would be bellers but i think for tonight go with whitts such a busy prograame ahead starting sun i think keep him back we have enough to beat reading! Going forward he obv comes back into the team, with whitts dropping out, apart from the one pass to bellers against watford he didnt really do much else

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Yep