Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: You say WE are obsessed with YOU!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Just been told my licky jackie poo....You have thousands of tickets left for sunday and your club are actually giving them away to local schools... :D :D

Just imagine if it was a come as you please like back in the good old days... :old: :old: ...We'd probably take 7-8 thousand...

This jack who I know was just complaing how shit you all are down there....just over 6000 for a facup 4th round..?
He reckons its going to be 16k tops sunday..absaloutly pathetic..!!!

Exactly like back in 81-82 when I think you only averged 11k in the TOP DIVISION.... :D :D

You allways will be a small town club..your mentality is exactly like the welsh egg chasers...as long as you beat your big city neigbours nothing else matters...

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 pm

This jack bites like f**k
:lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Surely youre having a bubble. Look at the abuse hurled at me this morning. I even had a ticking off from Mr Abraham himself. Face it, you hate us as much as we hate you.

only twice a season you lot register with me, other than that i couldnt care less about swansea! you lot are just as much a rival 2 me as any other team in the league! although i do think the sw derby is a special occasion and shold be treated as such :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 pm

:lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Surely youre having a bubble. Look at the abuse hurled at me this morning. I even had a ticking off from Mr Abraham himself. Face it, you hate us as much as we hate you.

Count your anti Cardiff threads off your board.

Repeat process on this board.

Tell us who rants more ;)

oh and dont count your to make it more even knb!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Its quite simple really Gypo. You came on here throwing abuse in your first thread so why are you surprised that everyone has turned on you. Please tell me this!! how old are you ? Are you a season ticket holder ? Because i dont like abusing minors so please tell me you are over 18

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Its quite simple really Gypo. You came on here throwing abuse in your first thread so why are you surprised that everyone has turned on you. Please tell me this!! how old are you ? Are you a season ticket holder ? Because i dont like abusing minors so please tell me you are over 18

Shhh, dont say abusing minors on here. Certain people at your club wouldnt like it. Allegedly.

AH yes i should of put that better :lol: :lol: :lol: but you haven't answered my question

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

For pity's sake, can some kind-hearted soul please delete this crass, but sadly predictable thread?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Its quite simple really Gypo. You came on here throwing abuse in your first thread so why are you surprised that everyone has turned on you. Please tell me this!! how old are you ? Are you a season ticket holder ? Because i dont like abusing minors so please tell me you are over 18

Shhh, dont say abusing minors on here. Certain people at your club wouldnt like it. Allegedly.

AH yes i should of put that better :lol: :lol: :lol: but you haven't answered my question

28, ST holder. Ill even walk into that shithole of a pub that you got done by Celtic in - The Ninian - any day of the week to prove it to any of you keyboard warriors on here.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Go back to school little boy

You coming to Swansea son?? Or dont you qualify because youre too scared to go away?? Come to the Liberty and I will take you to school. Knobhead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Shhh, dont say abusing minors on here. Certain people at your club wouldnt like it. Allegedly.[/quote]
AH yes i should of put that better :lol: :lol: :lol: but you haven't answered my question [/quote]

28, ST holder. Ill even walk into that shithole of a pub that you got done by Celtic in - The Ninian - any day of the week to prove it to any of you keyboard warriors on here.[/quote]
Now that is an invitation. Please do but i suspect its very brave to sit behind a keyboard and pretend your one hard mother fucker. So instead of mouthing off please show yourself tonight. But i bet you are just a mouthy keyboard warrior. Please show

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:AH yes i should of put that better :lol: :lol: :lol: but you haven't answered my question

28, ST holder. Ill even walk into that shithole of a pub that you got done by Celtic in - The Ninian - any day of the week to prove it to any of you keyboard warriors on here.

Pop along tonight big man, I won't be there and I've no idea what point it'll prove but you clearly love your capital city and everything to do with it so you don't really need the excuse.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

28, ST holder. Ill even walk into that shithole of a pub that you got done by Celtic in - The Ninian - any day of the week to prove it to any of you keyboard warriors on here
come to the ninian 2nite then you f*cking joker

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm

He replied any day of the week so i have invited him down tonight as a guest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Image

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Ill pop in. No worries.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Ill pop in. No worries.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what a muppit

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

No need to introduce youself we will count your fingers :lol: Image

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

lordninian wrote:Just been told my licky jackie poo....You have thousands of tickets left for sunday and your club are actually giving them away to local schools... :D :D

Just imagine if it was a come as you please like back in the good old days... :old: :old: ...We'd probably take 7-8 thousand...

This jack who I know was just complaing how shit you all are down there....just over 6000 for a facup 4th round..?
He reckons its going to be 16k tops sunday..absaloutly pathetic..!!!

Exactly like back in 81-82 when I think you only averged 11k in the TOP DIVISION.... :D :D

You allways will be a small town club..your mentality is exactly like the welsh egg chasers...as long as you beat your big city neigbours nothing else matters...

Answer the question Prick..? :old: :old: Why havnt you sold out..?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Why havent we sold out?? Because we simply dont have the fan base, we also dont have the passion anymore. we can only get 14,000 when we sell 4 tickets with £10 worth of tesco shopping.
Shit team, Shit supporters.

I can count on one hand most of our attendances.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Why havent we sold out?? Because we simply dont have the fan base, we also dont have the passion anymore. we can only get 14,000 when we sell 4 tickets with £10 worth of tesco shopping.

ateast your honest :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Why havent we sold out?? Because we simply dont have the fan base, we also dont have the passion anymore. we can only get 14,000 when we sell 4 tickets with £10 worth of tesco shopping.

4 tickets with shopping :? aldi yes but tescos, now i know your lying :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Bring it on inbred

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 pm

How very clever. Edit my response. Whatever happened to freedom of speech.

Sad and very pathetic.

Hows San Hamman these days, the man who took your club from the scrap heap when nobody else would touch you?? You turnef on him, didnt you??

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Got to give you credit for your honesty..

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 pm

If you wanna see obsession, take at look at the Swansea board after Carl posts something. You lot shit yourselfs as bad as we do.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 pm

yes we f*cking hate you because your horrible annoying little cunts. You hate us because your jealous of our bigger, far better supported club and thats what makes you obsessed.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I wanna go home,
I wanna go home,
SWANSEAS FULL OF INBREDS
I wanna go home.

F**k Off like :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Listen gypo, we dont hate Swansea, we just hate you. f**k off back to your caravan

Caravan. Funny that Mr Gay-vies. Lets all break out the Twin Town stereotypes.

Cant wait til we do the double over you, you scum bastards

Mr Gay-vies???

Very Original......

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:20 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:How very clever. Edit my response. Whatever happened to freedom of speech.

Sad and very pathetic.

Hows San Hamman these days, the man who took your club from the scrap heap when nobody else would touch you?? You turnef on him, didnt you??

"San Hamman"?

Who?

It's almost spectacularly endearing the way you thought you'd be funny and cute coming here hurling abuse only to look stupid in the process.

Almost defeats the need for anyone to reply to you...

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:How very clever. Edit my response. Whatever happened to freedom of speech.

Sad and very pathetic.

How's tony petty :lol: :lol: :lol: