Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WALES v ENGLAND SIX NATIONS FRI 4th FEB

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 pm

TWO TICKETS AVALIABLE FOR THE WALES v ENGLAND SIX NATIONS GAME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT......£200 FOR THE PAIR

Re: WALES v ENGLAND SIX NATIONS FRI 4th FEB

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 pm

welshdougie wrote:TWO TICKETS AVALIABLE FOR THE WALES v ENGLAND SIX NATIONS GAME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT......£200 FOR THE PAIR

bit steep aint it :? :? :? :?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 pm

welshdougie wrote:TWO TICKETS AVALIABLE FOR THE WALES v ENGLAND SIX NATIONS GAME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT......£200 FOR THE PAIR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya having a fukin bubble...i wouldn't give you ten pence for them

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

ouch.
i'd want to sit on the f*cking bench for that price :lol:

i would be intrested if i can barter with you :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm

what the face value you wouldnt be tryin to do get a few extra extra pounds out of your fellow bluebirds would you :?: :?: :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:27 pm

face value is 140

Bloody hell that's almost as much as I paid for my season ticket :shock: Pass on that one.

ADAM PRICE wrote:

what the face value you wouldnt be tryin to do get a few extra extra pounds out of your fellow bluebirds would you :?: :?: :D

nah fair play to dougie, when i looked at tickets they ranged from £75-£200 each :shock:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:

Mate if you throw them on ebay for a day you will get 240 for the guaranteed

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

bluebird16 wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:

Mate if you throw them on ebay for a day you will get 240 for the guaranteed

to watch that :o :o

fairplay if you can get that
:lol: :oops:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

I TAKE IT THATS A NO THEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 pm

welshdougie wrote:I TAKE IT THATS A NO THEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£200 :?

ill start the bidding at £5 :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

£200 for a bunch of fat bastards kicking an egg back and forth to each other in some kind of warped tennis game?

I'd rather the £7 to go an watch Sheffield Steelers v Nott'm Panthers thanks. Superior sport, far more entertainment, probably a better atmos as well.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

chippy909 wrote:
welshdougie wrote:I TAKE IT THATS A NO THEN :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£200 :?

ill start the bidding at £5 :ayatollah:

£5.50 (only cos you can take ur beer to ur seat) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Why anybody would want to spend anything to watch that garbage is beyond me. :roll:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are on the wrong board dougie this is a football forum message board :lol: We dont like the egg on here :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

your off your nut

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Tickets have gone on sale :o

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm

If Wales were playing in my garden i would shut the fekin curtains............after making sure there was loads of dog shit on the lawn......................minority, irrelevant crap.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:23 pm

just paid £370 for 6 tickets :o

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Danny Says wrote:Why anybody would want to spend anything to watch that garbage is beyond me. :roll:

agree totally :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

your off your nut

yep totally :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 pm

tickets sold for £180 so i'm happy..... :ayatollah:

and thanks guys for all the lovely comments :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 pm

welshdougie wrote:tickets sold for £180 so i'm happy..... :ayatollah:

good effort, i have no problem with rugby, i will be digging out my pink cowboy hat for st marys street friday night ;)

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm

milly44 wrote:
welshdougie wrote:tickets sold for £180 so i'm happy..... :ayatollah:

good effort, i have no problem with rugby, i will be digging out my pink cowboy hat for st marys street friday night ;)

Brokeback mountain milly

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Ok so £200 for two tickets to watch Wales v England in the egg?
I've just asked my mate and we'll do it but only under the following condiditons:

1. The game must be played in my back garden and we must be allowed to shut the curtains now and again.
2. No fucker with a glitter cowboy hat must come anywhere near my house.
3. None of those Man U supporting egg pundits can come near my house either, unless we are allowed to shoot the fuckers.
4. Charlotte Church can come just in case me and me mate feel like an half time sandwich. :roll:
5. To make sure we don't get stitched up you must pay us the £200 before well before hand.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:52 pm

TheOutsider wrote:Ok so £200 for two tickets to watch Wales v England in the egg?
I've just asked my mate and we'll do it but only under the following condiditons:

1. The game must be played in my back garden and we must be allowed to shut the curtains now and again.
2. No fucker with a glitter cowboy hat must come anywhere near my house.
3. None of those Man U supporting egg pundits can come near my house either, unless we are allowed to shoot the fuckers.
4. Charlotte Church can come just in case me and me mate feel like an half time sandwich. :roll:
5. To make sure we don't get stitched up you must pay us the £200 before well before hand.

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant :lol: :lol: