Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

to be honest

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm

this site is doing my head in today.. we got a massive game tonight, we got away with a really good transfer window and what are we doing?

Banging on about the jacks.

i would love to see how long they would hang around on her if nobody gave them any bait to stay here.

personally as long as we end up above them, let them say what they wont.

they say that we are obsessed by them.. they aint far wrong looking at some of the posts today! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: to be honest

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

agree :ayatollah: there like the annoying little brother thats always looking for attention lol

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

i think we should all settle down and share a custard slice

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Even if you morons didnt give us bait, your pathetic club gives us enough. Three cheers for Dave Jones for handing us another three points on sunday.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Even if you morons didnt give us bait, your pathetic club gives us enough. Three cheers for Dave Jones for handing us another three points on sunday.

Is that because you only get three paying customers to most of your games?

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:45 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Even if you morons didnt give us bait, your pathetic club gives us enough. Three cheers for Dave Jones for handing us another three points on sunday.

Ah bless........how misguided and lacking in knowledge you are.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:agree :ayatollah: there like the annoying little brother thats always looking for attention lol

I Second that, who cares about them.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:09 pm

all i care about at this stage regarding the jacks. is we turn up this time unlike november!