Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This 5 fingered jerk character.......

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Epitimises a Swansea Town fan for me and has an inferiority complex. He loves his capital city really..........not as much as he loves and lusts after his own relatives.........but like all Swansea Town fans, they love the mighty CAPITAL CITY and its very famous football team.

Re: This 5 fingered jerk character.......

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Typical Cardiff response. Inbred, caravans, inferiority complex. If we were that inferior you wouldnt have to respond to my jibes, yet you do. Why?? You lot are petrified of us. For all your Bellamys, Bothroyds, Chopras - you still cant shake us off.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Petrified :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Petrified?

You'll be out of the promotion race within weeks. We all know it. The rubbish you've 'strengthened' your squad will precipitate that. Huw Jenkins and the perfect financial model-Haha. Classic

Now go and play with the horses you toothless tramp smackhead. Go on, get

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Typical Cardiff response. Inbred, caravans, inferiority complex. If we were that inferior you wouldnt have to respond to my jibes, yet you do. Why?? You lot are petrified of us. For all your Bellamys, Bothroyds, Chopras - you still cant shake us off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never fails to make me laugh!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Typical Cardiff response. Inbred, caravans, inferiority complex. If we were that inferior you wouldnt have to respond to my jibes, yet you do. Why?? You lot are petrified of us. For all your Bellamys, Bothroyds, Chopras - you still cant shake us off.

I rest my case...........

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Its the town verses City syndrome and the Jacks are bitter about it, Cardiff is receiving loads of money spent there and the gypos receive zilch, and long may it continue... "ugly shitty town" springs to mind.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Glue withdrawals :o

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Dipshit.
We respond because you come here looking for one. It's a message board at the end of the day, we respond. Saying we're petrified of you because we responded to you on the internet is a typical scrappy doo response. You should be thanking God we exist, without our shadow you'd have nowhere to live. So you can take your flawed logic back to the Swansea board a jizz over Alan Tate.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Tbh i didn know you could use the internet in a caravan :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 pm

petrified of your unambitious little club :lol: :lol: :lol: dream on scummer

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Didnt realise a gypo could multie task. thinking and writing the same time :o he must be one of the intelligent ones writing thinking about our MIGHTY CITY and CLUB and wanking the same time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:05 pm

FIVE FINGERS AND A THUMB ON EACH HAND!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

We'd happily lose home and away to you if it meant promotion, can your fans say that? Nope! That's because you have little club syndrome!