Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Have Not Signed Ramsey To Warm The Bench

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm

He surely will start the majority if not ALL the games this month. Cant see Wenger being happy with him warming the bench, he must play for us to have any chance of keeping hold of him for longer than a month.

Re: We Have Not Signed Ramsey To Warm The Bench

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 pm

nobby wrote:He surely will start the majority if not ALL the games this month. Cant see Wenger being happy with him warming the bench, he must play for us to have any chance of keeping hold of him for longer than a month.

Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Anyone know how many games he started for forest.

Thing is if we are going to play Rambo then it either means we move witts out wide or drop witts.... If we move Witts out wide then we have to drop JET which im also sure Wenger wouldnt be happy with.

People keep going on about having to many loans but are willing to upset someone on a long contract by dropping him for someone who is here for a month (potentially longer).

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Quote from DJ

"Aaron is making a return to Cardiff and he's been training for some time now after getting some games under his belt. We didn't bring Aaron here to get fit, we brought him in to do a job for this club. That's the difference to when he went to Forest as he went there to get match fit, while we're looking to bring the best out of him.

"He knows that and he's got a smile on his face which is good to see as he's had a lonely time on the road back to recovery following his horrific injury. He's now back and he wants to play. Before the injury he was at the height of his game and we're hoping to see that replicated for us because he certainly has the ability."

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

i heard that gordon ramsey never actually playd for rangers, is this true? And also, he's no relation to our ramsey, is he, just a kid I now said he was but i dont think he is?