Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHITTINGHAM A LUXURY

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm

For all his great moments I dont think City can win the League with Whitts being a regular in the Team. History shows That players like Whittingham and McPhail have not been able to take us over the line. I also think Mc Naughton is better on the left. If everyone was fit my team would be. Heaton Matthews Hudson Keinan Mcnaughton. Burke Oli Ramsey Bellamy Bothroyd and Jet. I think Jet would be better further forward more power. Chopra Sub

Re: WHITTINGHAM A LUXURY

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

can i have a bit what you are smoking :? :?

Chopra is the best finisher in this league when on fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

not a bad argument for Jet and Bothroyd up front, lots of height lots of pace, I disagree about Whitts though, despite his lack of goals, I feel he's been a far better rounded player this season than last one of the best in the league. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

I tend to agree with you on Whitts and Mcphail.Its worth pointing out that we could be looking at 2 parts of the Arsenal midfield for the next 10 years in our side tonight.The mind boggles to think where that lad would be now if he hadn't broken his leg. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm

theres not a player in our squad that can pass like whitts apart from maybe bellamy

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Whitts and Ramsey might just work.If you look closely over the past few games you will see Whitts has been playing deeper than Oli

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Whitts comes across as having a quiet game but then all of a sudden he picks out one hell of a pass. Bellamy's goal against Watford proved that. He does it nearly every game. But people don't realise because he isn't the traditional left sided midfielder. He's more than just beating his man. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

RFMH wrote:not a bad argument for Jet and Bothroyd up front, lots of height lots of pace, I disagree about Whitts though, despite his lack of goals, I feel he's been a far better rounded player this season than last one of the best in the league. :ayatollah:

goes missing far to often for me :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Witts has to start in CM for me, we look so uch more creative with him in the middle

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Whittingham is such a classy player, besides dropping him would be like kicking bambi :ayatollah: