Reading

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Are going to beat you tonight. FACT

Re: Reading

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm

i bet your GINGER aswell you sad little tramp :D

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

What a numptie, shouldn't you be on your way to the ninian? thought you were popping in? shit house :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

u really have no life / friends / sister etc 31 posts on ur rivals messageboard during one day? LOSER!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

papa wrote:i bet your GINGER aswell you sad little tramp :D

I bet youre gay

Keyboard warrior

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Is he still here? Wheres the mods? And papa nothing Wong with being Ginger!!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

I bet youre gay

Keyboard warrior

Coming from the guy who's supposed to be coming down the ninian? shit house :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Ben wrote:What a numptie, shouldn't you be on your way to the ninian? thought you were popping in? shit house :lol:

Mobile phones Benny. Some have internet access you know. Put your Nokia 3210 back in your pocket. Im on my way, dont worry

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

I bet youre gay

Keyboard warrior

wave your 14 fingers in the air if your older than 12 :D :D :D,y ou better go tracey beakers on

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Ben wrote:What a numptie, shouldn't you be on your way to the ninian? thought you were popping in? shit house :lol:

Mobile phones Benny. Some have internet access you know. Put your Nokia 3210 back in your pocket. Im on my way, dont worry

haha what a bullshitter ;) and id rather be gay than a jack :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

LOL Your IP address say's otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol: same as all the other jacks, always talking shit :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:Are going to beat you tonight. FACT

You simply are a knob! you skip licker see you on sunday as your not brave enough to see us this evening mince bag

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ben wrote:
5 Fingered Jack wrote:

LOL Your IP address say's otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol: same as all the other jacks, always talking shit :lol:

We will see....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
5 Fingered Jack wrote:Are going to beat you tonight. FACT

You simply are a knob! you skip licker see you on sunday as your not brave enough to see us this evening mince bag

You can buy my first pint tonight then...

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Doesn't it take more than three hours to get to cardiff on a donkey you must have left hours ago, skip licking flip flop.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Doesn't it take more than three hours to get to cardiff on a donkey you must have left hours ago, skip licking flip flop.

Does that mean no to a pint then??

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Thing is he calls people "keyboard warriors" yet he's stupid enough to say "ill be at the ninian" "im on my way"

What a COMPLETE NONCE YOU REALLY ARE

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm

and stinks of piss too.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I think we are missing his point he is really calling out for help as he wants to defect from Chernobyl town to the Capital

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Ben wrote:Thing is he calls people "keyboard warriors" yet he's stupid enough to say "ill be at the ninian" "im on my way"

Being a Cardiff fan you would know all about Nonces!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:
Ben wrote:Thing is he calls people "keyboard warriors" yet he's stupid enough to say "ill be at the ninian" "im on my way"

Being a Cardiff fan you would know all about Nonces!!

you wont be there so shut the f**k up you clown :ayatollah: