Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - Five fingered Jack ....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm

I have watched your poorly constructed posts and threads today and you are now becoming quite tedious! Unless you can provide any meaningful and constructive banter or discussions in a civilised manner I will have no option but to remove you from this forum ....... Last chance saloon or are you willing to remove your boring, pointless and insulting self before I need to?

Re: FAO - Five fingered Jack ....

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Au revoir scum boy!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Merlin wrote:I have watched your poorly constructed posts and threads today and you are now becoming quite tedious! Unless you can provide any meaningful and constructive banter or discussions in a civilised manner I will have no option but to remove you from this forum ....... Last chance saloon or are you willing to remove your boring, pointless and insulting self before I need to?

put him in the unwanted bin sod it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

get rid anyway, he will never offer f**k all, only sex to his sister and even she'll turn him down for his father :lol:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Merlin wrote:I have watched your poorly constructed posts and threads today and you are now becoming quite tedious! Unless you can provide any meaningful and constructive banter or discussions in a civilised manner I will have no option but to remove you from this forum ....... Last chance saloon or are you willing to remove your boring, pointless and insulting self before I need to?

Try me Merlin, I might be gone tonight but I will be back tomorrow. I guarantee it!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:

Try me Merlin, I might be gone tonight but I will be back tomorrow. I guarantee it!!

haha bye bye 5 fingered jack

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm

:thumbright:

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

IM STILL HERE!!

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm

5 Fingered Jack wrote:IM STILL HERE!!

where?