DID KEINAN DO

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

The AYATOLLAH ?

Re: DID KEINAN DO

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm

I dont think he was asked

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Maybe cos he is a Jew ? will be intresting to see if he is ask in home game will he do it :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Didn;t get asked,don't think he would do it - wouldn't like to ask :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 pm

he may be a Bluebird, but he won't do the ayatollah. It's meant to be something offensive or something to people from Israel, this is only what I heard though from a few people.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 pm

I think it would be totally unfair to ask the guy.The main thing is he is a cardiff player and we should respect his faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dont put the guy on the spot

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm

earnieblue wrote:I think it would be totally unfair to ask the guy.The main thing is he is a cardiff player and we should respect his faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dont put the guy on the spot

Totally agree with you. But will our youthful supporters understand the signnificance.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 pm

earnieblue wrote:I think it would be totally unfair to ask the guy.The main thing is he is a cardiff player and we should respect his faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dont put the guy on the spot

totally agree with you

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

he falls over easier than jay :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Why wouldn't he do it?It is just a salute unique to ccfc.It has no religious or political significance whatsoever.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:31 pm

clambake wrote:Why wouldn't he do it?It is just a salute unique to ccfc.It has no religious or political significance whatsoever.

Yer I understand how you feel, but we have to remember that it was a salut to the Ayatollah when he died.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm

you can read up about ayatollah it religious word in iran. so mite i doubt he will do it due to that and past iran and Israel have had. don't no if that why he mite not do it tho.

he a bluebird so should respect him and religion

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Honest lads sometimes you can be so PC :lol: :lol: :lol:

the 'ayatollah' is a piss-take of a daft muslim ritual where they
cut slices out of their own scalps, then walk around and around
their villages until they pass out through blood loss. The daft
feckers even cut the heads of toddlers :lol:

Its not anti-israeli at all, if anything its more of a slight to Muslims
who (lets face it) feel insulted at the teeniest weeniest thing.

In fact, its not even meant as a piss-take. its just summat we've done
for years.

If Keinan dont do it he's a tw*t

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

When I used to play for the Christian Union football team (not a Christian myself, they were the only team left taking when I turned up looking for a game!) I had Ayatollah as my name on the back of my top. They didn't really see the funny side of it unfortunately!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm

He cant do it becuase the Ayatollah dates back to muslims years ago.

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Just stop and think for one moment how inappropriate it woiuld be for an Israeli to be asked to do that.

StT.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:Honest lads sometimes you can be so PC :lol: :lol: :lol:

for years.

If bloody means that much to them they should go to chip lane on a Saturday night there loads there. Ab, A, B, ABNEG and Positive one for all flavours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Just stop and think for one moment how inappropriate it woiuld be for an Israeli to be asked to do that.

StT.

He's jewish. So what. Doing the ayatollah may well have originated from an daft ancient
muslim custom. Now? its just summat Cardiff City fans do and has nothing to do with
bloody religion....We're not asking him to insult Islam or burn Barbara Streisand
albums or go to Golders Green and chop off the ringlets from Hassidic jews. Nobody is
insulting anybody with the ayatollah.

Stop being so bloody precious!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Just stop and think for one moment how inappropriate it woiuld be for an Israeli to be asked to do that.

StT.

He's jewish. So what. Doing the ayatollah may well have originated from an daft ancient
muslim custom. Now? its just summat Cardiff City fans do and has nothing to do with
bloody religion....We're not asking him to insult Islam or burn Barbara Streisand
albums or go to Golders Green and chop off the ringlets from Hassidic jews. Nobody is

Sounds like a good alternative though 8-)

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 pm

he prob thinks were anti israel supporters :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

StT.

Sounds like a good alternative though 8-)

It is still inappropriate to ask an Israeli to do the Ayatolla. He grew up in a kibbutz just miles from the Lebanese border where now Hezbollah now have weaponry targetted against Israel civilians.

1) "The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah militant group said Monday the unrest in Egypt will transform the Middle East by pushing out a regime that has maintained peace with Israel."
[http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/hezbollah-chief-egypts-unrest-830178.html]

2) "According to a report published in Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Hezbollah has an arsenal of some 40,000 short and medium range rockets stored in towns and villages south of the Litani River, with many of the weapons stored in private houses.

Haaretz quoted Israel Defense Forces Colonel Ronen Merli as saying 'Hezbollah also has hundreds of longer range M-600 rockets capable of striking major Israeli cities.'

According to Merli, 'the weapons are operated by a force of some 20,000 armed Shi’a Muslim militants, around a third of which have undergone combat training in Iran, available for action at short notice.'

Merli said, 'Photographs show a unit of 90 Hezbollah militants operating in the village of Al-Khiyam, where they were storing weapons close to hospitals and schools.'
[ http://www.yalibnan.com/2010/07/07/isra ... g-for-war/]

I think you completely fail to grasp this matter.

StT.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

for years.

I've never done the Ayatollah and never will. I am a Christian wth many friends who are Jews. If Keinan doesn't do it you should respect him. You show your ignorance over this matter.

StT.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

for years.

THat is why this post is up, to fined out if anyone knows if he would fined it offensive.The last thing we want to do is to offend him.

I've never done the Ayatollah and never will. I am a Christian wth many friends who are Jews. If Keinan doesn't do it you should respect him. You show your ignorance over this matter.

StT.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

geez piss off religious retard.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

I just asked jay on Twitter he's going to ask him tomorrow

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

for years.

StT.

You show you are a brain dead religious loony my friend.

The 'Ayatollah' originated when some City fans imitated what Shia muslims do during
'Ashura'... a Shia festival that celebrates the martyrdom of some Shias killed by Sunnis
back in the stone ages. It has f**k all to do with Christianity, Jewianity, Buddhism or
Jedi'ism.

there is absolutely NO religious or political meaning behind what City fans do, maybe
if some of those that do it ARE religious zealots they will let you know on this thread.

If Keinan doesnt do it its up to him. But if its because of religious reasons, then HE
(and you) have absolutely no grasp of the average Cardiff City fan who has grown up
around black/asian/muslim/christian neighbors in the fair City of Cardiff... and who
frankly couldnt care a f**k.

If I've offended you, say a prayer for me you berk!!