Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE CLARIDGE

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 am

ANYONE SEE CLARIDGE AFTER THE GAME UP IN THE TV BOX INDICATING TO HARTSONS FAT BELLY AND DOING THE AYATOLLAH MAGIC MOMENT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: STEVE CLARIDGE

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

Yes i saw him and when he took his mike off he was bouncing around doing the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and fair play to Hartson when all us City fans were chanting ' Hartson, Hartson what's the score' he shrugged his shoulders and held his hands up as if to say 'what can i say?' :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 am

I always remember Robbie James being discribe as "not a bad lad considering he's a Jack"

I often think the same about John Hartson.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 am

yeah seen claridge do this was class lol :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 am

any one happen to know if its online somewhere...... :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 am

He was so gutted after the game :lol: his face was all red and you could tell he couldn't be arsed with the questions. So Claridge is a closet bluebird. Would love to have seen Leighton ''the faggot'' james stupid nonce face yesterday.

Thank you Bellamy, for wiping that stupid, kiddie-fiddling grin off that prats face

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

ashccfc wrote:He was so gutted after the game :lol: his face was all red and you could tell he couldn't be arsed with the questions. So Claridge is a closet bluebird. Would love to have seen Leighton ''the faggot'' james stupid nonce face yesterday.

Thank you Bellamy, for wiping that stupid, kiddie-fiddling grin off that prats face

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 am

Does he have connections with Cardiff? I saw him on Cowbridge Road before our televised game with Newcastle last season (I think it was - might have been another fixture) and he was just popping in and out of some shops. He looked like he knew where he was going as well. He's also always positive about us on The Football League Show... even if he does talk some rubbish sometimes.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 pm

havnt seen this. at what point did it happen?

as for hartson. have huge respect for him. jac or no jack!

one extreme to the other, the lolipop man james is an alcoholic wife beating tw*t. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:43 pm

In fairness, I've always felt Claridge has a bit of a soft spot for us.
Unlike the rest of the BBC team. Keown - what as arse. :evil:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Des Jargo wrote:In fairness, I've always felt Claridge has a bit of a soft spot for us.
Unlike the rest of the BBC team. Keown - what as arse. :evil:

He does come accross that way.

Keown on the other hand......I thought he was watching a different game at times yesterday!!!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm

One jack player kicked the ball out the park & that arsehole Keown said it was a great pass. :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:One jack player kicked the ball out the park & that arsehole Keown said it was a great pass. :lol:

Aye, and again two minutes later! You moved that couch yet :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

PtB wrote:
Bankiebluebird wrote:One jack player kicked the ball out the park & that arsehole Keown said it was a great pass. :lol:

Aye, and again two minutes later! You moved that couch yet :lol:

Aye & i had to take the living room door off & then the dog ran away. Her brother gave me a hand & wasnt happy cos he was out watching the of yesterday. Cracking morning :(
Cant wait til i see this lawyer today. :o

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:56 pm

I can hardly shift myself never mind a couch,. Thank f**k I went home!!!
Make sure you have chewing gum or you'll knock the poor fucker out!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I had the left over curry for breakfast. My breath must be fukking stinking. :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Did you meet yer brother ?

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:Did you meet yer brother ?

Ayr, for an hour or so. He was with Russell....he's panicking a bit at the top :shock:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

PtB wrote:
Bankiebluebird wrote:Did you meet yer brother ?

Ayr, for an hour or so. He was with Russell....he's panicking a bit at the top :shock:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacking caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Steve 'handsome' Claridge has been a standing joke amongst QPR supporters this season for his obvious affection for Cardiff & his disdain for QPR. Every time we pull off a good result (which has been very often this year) he finds faults with the team & tries to undermine anything good we do.

Even on Sunday when asked about QPR he squirmed in his seat and again made a half arsed remark about our ability. But as I say we just laugh as he is such a shit pundit its a joke. Some of the bollox he spouts is nothing short of embarrassing.

I think the gambling addicted prick must of had a big loss on us at some time. :roll:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

beddau blue wrote:ANYONE SEE CLARIDGE AFTER THE GAME UP IN THE TV BOX INDICATING TO HARTSONS FAT BELLY AND DOING THE AYATOLLAH MAGIC MOMENT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In fairness Steve Claridge is a big fan of Cardiff city and has said so frequently on the Football League Show....

His assessment of City prior to the game yesterday was that they needed to tighten up in defence and the forwards would always 'do the business' up front....

Wasn't far wrong, was he??

Missed the Hartson thing but absolute class if he did The Ayatollah whilst pointing to Fatty Hartson's belly

Claridge is a Bluebird!!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: