Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Anyone got a link for it?

:ayatollah:

Re: Quinn Tackle on Sinclair

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

No but Sinclair gotta limp for it :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Apart from the goal, possibly my favourite moment of the match - how didn't he get sent off?!?

QUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:28 pm

good solid tackle, slightly mis-timed, sinclair should of been booked for diving :D

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:My head was in my hands at that point as I thought it was going to get a red for sure

Even better was his tackle moments before the goal - thought that Sinclair was gonna get passed him again and he would have been clean through - he stood like a rock, won the ball, sent a precision ball down the pitch to Burke, Burke to JB9, JB9 to Bellamy, Bellamy to Rambo, Rambo to Bellamy and Bellamy BANG!!!!!! All started by the MIGHTY QUINN :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Roy Keane, Graeme Souness and even Norman Hunter would have been proud of that one. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 pm

a deliberate foul to stop play. but i never saw it as a red card really. was high but not studs first, quinn just raised his leg to make sure sinclair hit the deck

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Hudson make an even better one and if he had missed the tackle sinclair would have scored, as if was Hudson put it into the side of the net . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: