Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER RIDSDALE ADMITS THAT OUR LATEST

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 am

Performances are totally unacceptable and he has told Dave Jones that. He also stated very strongly that He has backed and got any player Dave Jones has asked for. So if that is the case DJ has to take all the flak if we fail this season.

Re: PETER RIDSDALE ADMITS THAT OUR LATEST

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 am

I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it last night, mate, but something came up at home at the last minute and I had to sort it out.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it last night, mate, but something came up at home at the last minute and I had to sort it out.

No probs mate.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am

so he takes the blame away from him on that side of things too,

im sorry riddler does everything right lol :lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 am

Ben wrote:so he takes the blame away from him on that side of things too,

Whatever you think of the job the Riddler is doing you cannot deny he is a smooth operator. Last night he was highly impressive and handled himself brilliantly.

That said he is still running with the 'signed in a few days' quote and that is his big flaw.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:12 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Ben wrote:so he takes the blame away from him on that side of things too,

Whatever you think of the job the Riddler is doing you cannot deny he is a smooth operator. Last night he was highly impressive and handled himself brilliantly.

That said he is still running with the 'signed in a few days' quote and that is his big flaw.

I know what you mean - he does seem to be taken in by verbal agreements and we know what can happen with those :o

However, he did give a plausible explanation into why the agreement hadn't been signed - a couple of words being altered in the phrasing of the heading which were put in by Sam Langstons lawyers when they drew up the agreement. These were rejected by the Clubs legal team as the wording had been agreed previously.