Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bywater

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Is facking shit, has made a save yet ???????

Hurry up back Heaton !!!!!

Re: Bywater

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

This is exactly what I have been thinking.

Does not look up to much does he? I know its early days for him and all that fair enough but it really is shit luck that both our keepers are out. I really like Heaton and Marshall.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

heaton is solid and fills me with confidence ,bywater is the opposite ,i dont rate him at all,panics often and is prone to schoolboy errors

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Bywater is a poor keeper but the other alternative Brown only looks about 5 ft tall. Hope Heaton is back soon, anyone know when.?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm

think i remember seeing somewhere he was out for 4 weeks , so should be back game after internationals

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I want to look at the goals we gave away today he looked a bit slow getting down to the first goal but I may being hard on the guy but need to look at it on TV

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I want to look at the goals we gave away today he looked a bit slow getting down to the first goal but I may being hard on the guy but need to look at it on TV

I was right behind it and although it took a deflection it went under his arm he could and should have got something on it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

His kicks get me, although i was asking myself has he got to a shot to save it yet?

They are so high that it gives the defenders every opportunity of winning the header as they can run onto it and just need to direct it forwards and the striker little chance of getting a decently directed header or controlling it. is it just me?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

When Brown was practicing in goals before kick off he looked quality !

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:58 pm

I dont think you can fault Bywater today....

he DID get his hand to the first but only deflected it into the corner.

His kicking is no worse than Marshalls.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Goalkeeper is our worst position, Bywater is no worse than Heaton or Marshall. The 3 of them are not good enough for the premier league if we get there i'm afraid. :(

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Talking to a hammers supporter, he holds the west ham record of kicking from hand into the stands, Doh
Give Brown a chance. thats 2 goals he should have stopped, he's costing us points, one last week went under his hand and one this week.
Thats all I;m gonna say about that.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

agree he is awful, i was gutted when we signed him. plus none of are keepers could make it in the prem. but i think DJ can see that himself. we would get ££ so that is not a problem.
:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Carduff wrote:Talking to a hammers supporter, he holds the west ham record of kicking from hand into the stands, Doh
Give Brown a chance. thats 2 goals he should have stopped, he's costing us points, one last week went under his hand and one this week.
Thats all I;m gonna say about that.

keepers costing us points? its a conspiracy by jonesy

remember Dimi Kostussixpoints? :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Well I did try to warn you :D

So, you lads not thinking of signing him full time then?...........Please? ;)

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Bluebina wrote:Is facking shit, has made a save yet ???????

Did anyone see him having a go at Bellamy during warm up coz Craig shot at goal and nearly hit him! That boy brown tried to stop bywater approaching Craig but wasn't having any of it! Fair play to Bellamy, he must have apologised at least twice. It would have been different if Bellers had a golf club in his hand :o

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 pm

evil c wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Is facking shit, has made a save yet ???????

Did anyone see him having a go at Bellamy during warm up coz Craig shot at goal and nearly hit him! That boy brown tried to stop bywater approaching Craig but wasn't having any of it! Fair play to Bellamy, he must have apologised at least twice. It would have been different if Bellers had a golf club in his hand :o

Bywater would have been better served saving his energy and putting more into stopping that first goal. Just looked at it again and he was pathetic.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 pm

He chickened out of diving on the ball near start of palace match

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 pm

How long till we start Brown, he looks quality. No wonder Derby 'av been flooding in goals.. :roll:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 am

Don't think he could have done much on Sunday. The first takes a deflection adn the second, we were caught sleeping.

Spoke to Heaton on Sunday and he reckons he'll be back after the Internationals. Marshall has had his op and will be out for the season - both were gutted.

Bywater and Brown both seem like right nice blokes and are desperate to take us up and show their worth.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:21 am

PtB wrote:Don't think he could have done much on Sunday. The first takes a deflection adn the second, we were caught sleeping.

Spoke to Heaton on Sunday and he reckons he'll be back after the Internationals. Marshall has had his op and will be out for the season - both were gutted.

Bywater and Brown both seem like right nice blokes and are desperate to take us up and show their worth.

Yep I seen it slow on Cardiff City player , it wasnt Gray , it was one of our guys it come off,nothing much he could do , and the second was not marking the other players as they should. Same old thing , we went to sleep in the last few mins.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Bywater has always been a very average keeper, i don't rate Brown either but you'll have to give him a chance now until Heaton returns hopefully after the international break.