Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chops gets stretchered off - what did jones do?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

he didn't turn around to see if he was alright as he passed for one.

what message does that give the players, if you get injured, tough.

get rid of the useless tosspot now while we still have a chance at promotion.

Re: Chops gets stretchered off - what did jones do?

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

When Whitts scored that great goal today, I looked across to the bench to see the reaction, Everybody clapping apart from the fat scouse get :evil:
No passion or motivation whatsover bye bye Mr Jones :evil:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

The subs warming up on the sideline also ran straight past him as he went off on the stretcher,

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 pm

time for DJ to go, IF we made the play offs i would have zero confidence in him.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

That was mentioned by me as well. That was classic Jones a heartless Human being :evil: :evil: Time to go Jones !!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 am

TERRY BURTON BARMY ARMY need to sing this at the next home game that will piss him off. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 am

birchblue wrote:TERRY BURTON BARMY ARMY need to sing this at the next home game that will piss him off. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 am

Would be nice but we are stuck with him till the end now unfortunately.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am

Now, now, Nukes. stop taking the credit for my Mrs's observation, she told us :lol: :lol: :lol: Still Jones really is a miserable Scouse Wanker cant even be bothered to look at Chops when he is on a stretcher!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: Taxi for Jones :old:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Now, now, Nukes. stop taking the credit for my Mrs's observation, she told us :lol: :lol: :lol: Still Jones really is a miserable Scouse Wanker cant even be bothered to look at Chops when he is on a stretcher!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: Taxi for Jones :old:

Listen carefully Chief if you read my post again i said it was mentioned by me. Not by me personally. Now any more of that and you will get a slap :lol: Just dont use any of that Jap shit on me OK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

birchblue wrote:TERRY BURTON BARMY ARMY need to sing this at the next home game that will piss him off. :ayatollah:

Should definately start chanting this. Might even knock DJ out of his daydream state if we started this.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Get it started

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

jamccfc wrote:he didn't turn around to see if he was alright as he passed for one.

what message does that give the players, if you get injured, tough.

get rid of the useless tosspot now while we still have a chance at promotion.

Jones stood there with his hands in his pockets playing with his testicles.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Terry Burton barmy army Terry Burton barmy army. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah, DJ hasn't been bringing the best performances recently, but he is our manager and if he stays like that, I will support him :ayatollah:

Even if he is monstrously arrogant.