Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Family Stand Today

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:50 pm

After barnsley scored there 2nd, in block 126 at the top there man in shouting his head shouting "JONESY OUT" and rubbish while other fans shouted shut up and all

dont know if anyone saw it? :?

My point is if that man is on this board?,

1.) Why boo our own team? where does it get us :?
2.) At this stage of season what do gain be sacking jones?

Ive never been a jones fan but if we sack him now whoever we come bring needs half dozen games to settle

that leaves us 3 games

We cant sack him!! it will leave in one great big mess

Re: Family Stand Today

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm

stupid aint it....the booing is going to happen at times, but manager out at this time in the season is suicide

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 pm

i was one of the people who shouted back at him to shut up, his behaviour was disgusting especially in the family stand! one of the things i shouted back at him was stop booing, support the team etc

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm

matthewpope534 wrote:i was one of the people who shouted back at him to shut up, his behaviour was disgusting especially in the family stand! one of the things i shouted back at him was stop booing, support the team etc

i know everyone is entitled to their own opnion but some people take it too far...today was fustrating but we can still make autos...we will make it aswell. everyone needs to try and be positive no matter how hard it is atm :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:49 pm

matthewpope534 wrote:i was one of the people who shouted back at him to shut up, his behaviour was disgusting especially in the family stand! one of the things i shouted back at him was stop booing, support the team etc

I was too mate, there was around 10 people at the top who did too i think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 pm

I could see and hear him from the front of 202 - don't see the point during a game.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Like I said in the other thread, that behaviour is out of line with kids around. If he wants to act like a knob, we're all in the Canton Stand together so he should come and join us.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

I can understand his frustration. But he was shouting what everyone else was saying around me. And i was the one in the Family stand who shouts BEAST At the top of my voice :D
We played 3 relegation haunted sides and we got 1 measly point so i can sympathise with this fella :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:I can understand his frustration. But he was shouting what everyone else was saying around me. And i was the one in the Family stand who shouts BEAST At the top of my voice :D
We played 3 relegation haunted sides and we got 1 measly point so i can sympathise with this fella :ayatollah:

you been mis behaving again nukes :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:15 am

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I can understand his frustration. But he was shouting what everyone else was saying around me. And i was the one in the Family stand who shouts BEAST At the top of my voice :D

No my behaviour was impeccable today Nathan :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 am

never mind beast....remember him at palace screaming BILLY...that was loud lol :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 am

Zabier wrote:Like I said in the other thread, that behaviour is out of line with kids around. If he wants to act like a knob, we're all in the Canton Stand together so he should come and join us.

are you saying were all knobs in the canton :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 am

beddau blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Like I said in the other thread, that behaviour is out of line with kids around. If he wants to act like a knob, we're all in the Canton Stand together so he should come and join us.

Don't you agree? :D

I wouldn't change us for the world though! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:49 am

Zabier wrote:
beddau blue wrote:

Don't you agree? :D

I wouldn't change us for the world though! :ayatollah:

hummmmmmmmmmmmm yes i agree i must be after watching that lot i still went and paid for millwall away :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am

shouting jonesey out isnt bad whatever stand he was in???? its not swearing is it? :roll:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

hes 100% entitled to his opinion as long as not swearing in the family stands,i bet most of the people saying shut up would rather be at home watching man united anyway,you could probably hear him because most of our fans were silent throughout and not just in the family stand.
btw i dont agree with sacking the manager now but certainly agree that we are rubbish lately asnd most of the players are going through the motions

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am

milly44 wrote:

I thought it was him too :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

lewis91 wrote:never mind beast....remember him at palace screaming BILLY...that was loud lol :lol:

BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Z :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:never mind beast....remember him at palace screaming BILLY...that was loud lol :lol:

BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Z :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAA cracks me up everytime :ayatollah: