Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Is it the right time? "

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:OH BY THE WAY Gareth, I dont have a problem against Dave Jones once he has left our Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also why are thousands of other fans calling for his head, rem not just me, I dont change my mind week in week out, I've never rated him from day one and thats just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats true Annis, you have never rated him, and you have been proved right, in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Well name a manager who is available at this present time that will come to our club and gel a team he hasnt worked with before to the way he plays in just 9 games ?
As i say, Everyone has an opinion of DJ, Some good, some bad.
All i say is get behind him untill the end of the season, and if he fails, then its time to go. If he suceeds then hes a hero.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:53 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Well name a manager who is available at this present time that will come to our club and gel a team he hasnt worked with before to the way he plays in just 9 games ?
As i say, Everyone has an opinion of DJ, Some good, some bad.
All i say is get behind him untill the end of the season, and if he fails, then its time to go. If he suceeds then hes a hero.

I have already said, the players Respect Terry Burton and Would Rally around him. You could not get any worse for the 9 remaining games. I would give him a chance, just my opinion.
DJ assembled a CLASS SQUAD, BUT CANT MAN MANAGE IN MY OPINION .

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Terry Burton has allways said he doesnt want to be number 2. I think he will be way to nice, hes a number 2.
I asked another city fan today who also wants Jones out. He told me Bellamy ! ok maybe he got spirit but he aint even our player.
Even Burton couldnt change the team to his style in so little time. And if he got the same opinion as Jones tactically is there any point ?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Terry Burton has allways said he doesnt want to be number 2. I think he will be way to nice, hes a number 2.
I asked another city fan today who also wants Jones out. He told me Bellamy ! ok maybe he got spirit but he aint even our player.
Even Burton couldnt change the team to his style in so little time. And if he got the same opinion as Jones tactically is there any point ?

Gareth, Actually Burton has a different style of play than DJ and the 2 of them dont see eye to eye anymore.

But for now DJ is here.

AND I WILL BACK OUR TEAM/CLUB 100% NO MATTER WHAT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I like Terry, nice chap. Quite sad if it's true that DJ undermines him and ignores his opinions. It's well known that Terry Burton is a respected coach throughout the game.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 am

GarethGardner wrote:Terry Burton has allways said he doesnt want to be number 2. I think he will be way to nice, hes a number 2.

Gareth I think you have missed the whole point. Our investment is very much dependent on getting into the Premier League so for now we have to take the very short term view.

Getting behind DJ has been done before and he has not only failed once but several times as he has a proven track record for not having the bollocks to see the job through.

Burton would be a short term answer and would bring a freshness to the dressing room with any grudges swept away for the final push. In my opinion it makes absolute sense and any other nonsense about season on season improvements is a total irrelevance.

Removing Jones for Burton would definately get everyone ( both players and fans) on board and could prove to be the final decisive move that gives us checkmate.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Good debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: