Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STAND UP TO BULLIES

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 297615657&

Like this #Winner did with his tiger blood fury

Re: STAND UP TO BULLIES

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 pm

seen this posted on CCMB.... think its awesome... if only everyone stood up to bully's like he did :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:21 pm

I reckon they should find out who that little shit is and reprimand him. Such an awesome fight back. If that was in this country though the bullied kid would have been sent to a detention centre for assault! That's why kids don't stand up for themselves when they're bullied these days. That and the fact the coward bullies will often just get some equally cowardly mates to uneven the numbers and give the bullied kids a return battering.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:34 pm

The bulied kid was suspended and is up for criminal charges. That's nuts, it's always the one who stands up to little shits who gets in trouble, and the little shits who start these things are normaly the ones who run away, grass and make a big thing of something they could not cope with...

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm

This account gotta be Baker? You should've just PM'd Owain to change your name :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:53 pm

While I completely agree that the kid should have the right to stand up for himself, what he did could have seriously hurt the other kid. Slamming someone down onto their head, on concrete, is maybe a little extreme? He could have just smacked him in the face?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 pm

SteW wrote:While I completely agree that the kid should have the right to stand up for himself, what he did could have seriously hurt the other kid. Slamming someone down onto their head, on concrete, is maybe a little extreme? He could have just smacked him in the face?

I take it you've never been bullied before. That bullied kid must have felt so degraded, humiliated and annoyed. He's only a kid. The tw*t who was punching him shouldn't have done that full stop. Once he landed that first punch unprovoked he relinquished his own safety in my eyes. How's about the kid just didn't throw the punch and act like a tw*t bully?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Well that kid is big enough to sort the bully out without having to resort to that tbh.

When I was in junior school the roles were reversed. That is some big kid bullied me. The teachers/authorites did very little in those days. I managed to stay away from him somehow, thats all I could do.

However last season I met the guy. He has put on some weight and tbh I reckon I would have have much trouble sorting him out now. I'm too old for this sort of thing now but even so you dont forget and if this arsehole things he can treat me like he did then well he is in for a surprise. Beasides doubt anything will happen, he did not recognise be being the thick shit he is.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Yeah, it's baker, on a huge Charlie Sheen bandwagon at the moment.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well that kid is big enough to sort the bully out without having to resort to that tbh.

When I was in junior school the roles were reversed. That is some big kid bullied me. The teachers/authorites did very little in those days. I managed to stay away from him somehow, thats all I could do.

However last season I met the guy. He has put on some weight and tbh I reckon I would have have much trouble sorting him out now. I'm too old for this sort of thing now but even so you dont forget and if this arsehole things he can treat me like he did then well he is in for a surprise. Beasides doubt anything will happen, he did not recognise be being the thick shit he is.

It's really sad but that's the result of bullying. You will never forget that. It has scarred you for life mentally and emotionally... maybe it's justice that the bully gets physically scarred for life?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Zabier wrote:
SteW wrote:While I completely agree that the kid should have the right to stand up for himself, what he did could have seriously hurt the other kid. Slamming someone down onto their head, on concrete, is maybe a little extreme? He could have just smacked him in the face?

I take it you've never been bullied before. That bullied kid must have felt so degraded, humiliated and annoyed. He's only a kid. The tw*t who was punching him shouldn't have done that full stop. Once he landed that first punch unprovoked he relinquished his own safety in my eyes. How's about the kid just didn't throw the punch and act like a tw*t bully?

So you can do what you like in response to being punched? He could have killed the other kid, would that have been ok?

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:09 pm

SteW wrote:
Zabier wrote:

So you can do what you like in response to being punched? He could have killed the other kid, would that have been ok?

Is it ok?
Maybe not.
Would anybody give a shit about a bully dying?
Maybe not.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I think it was brave of that boy to retaliate because at the time he wasnt to know if the others were going to plough into him or not. as it happened they did nothing. Message sent LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!If he got prosecuted he should not feel bad as he stood up for himself. He could of gone the other way and commited suicide. For that he deserves an ayatollah from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:This account gotta be Baker? You should've just PM'd Owain to change your name :lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat you can do that? :-(

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

SteW wrote:
Zabier wrote:

Are you that stupid? The victim of the bullying could have taken his own life like many do, but he decided to stand up for himself and fight back and what he done had absolutely nothing on what that little shit had probably been doing for years to him. Some people are so ignorant

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:10 pm

i cant believe some of you defending the skinny kid??
yeah fatty might have killed him, but skinny could have too. you hear of people being killed with one punch!
well done fat boy !!!!!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

nugent wrote:i cant believe some of you defending the skinny kid??
yeah fatty might have killed him, but skinny could have too. you hear of people being killed with one punch!
well done fat boy !!!!!

When the wrestlers body slam each other it never looks that painful :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 pm

When the wrestlers body slam each other it never looks that painful :lol: :lol:[/quote]
pmsl. that was a awesome slam, he should have elbow dropped him too :D

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

this kid is amazing, how good must of that felt :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:This account gotta be Baker? You should've just PM'd Owain to change your name :lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat you can do that? :-(

:lol:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Charlie Sheen wrote:Are you that stupid? The victim of the bullying could have taken his own life like many do, but he decided to stand up for himself and fight back and what he done had absolutely nothing on what that little shit had probably been doing for years to him. Some people are so ignorant

I said in my reply above that standing up for yourself is fine. All I did was question the way he did it.
I haven't read all the comments on the video, so maybe it's explained there, but how do we know that this has been going on for years?
I tend to base my reactions and observations on what I see, not what I guess has gone on before.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

fair play to that kid :ayatollah:

bet that put that little s**t in his place. cant beleive he is being punished for sticking up for himself.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm

nugent wrote:i cant believe some of you defending the skinny kid??
well done fat boy !!!!!

i like this

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

I take it you are a do-gooder then?

Good for the kid who stood up for himself but should never had happened in the first place (the bully chose easy target he got taste of own medicine)

I've had incidents where people had started on me or picked on me and stopped when I stood up for myself (often turned a bit mental at time :lol: )

People like you make me sick.

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:03 pm

One punch can kill... A slight trip and hit your head etc. He prob just ain't a fighter and punching is alien to him. the throw is prob just the frustration coming out he just happens to be twice his size. Unlucky little skinny kid, hope it stays with you the rest of your life!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if there's permanent damage to that skinny brat, but, then again the constant bullying on that fat kid has probably caused permanent damage as well so tit for tat as the bible says.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Cant believe people are slating the fat kid

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

ross1927 wrote:

I take it you are a do-gooder then?

Good for the kid who stood up for himself but should never had happened in the first place (the bully chose easy target he got taste of own medicine)

I've had incidents where people had started on me or picked on me and stopped when I stood up for myself (often turned a bit mental at time :lol: )

People like you make me sick.

:ayatollah:

Well, surely if I was a do-gooder, I'd be the one stepping in when the little c**t started swinging punches?

And, again, I've said that it's fine for the boy to be standing up for himself.

I apologise for trying to offer a balanced opinion.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Good for the kid.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:08 am

SteW wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:Are you that stupid? The victim of the bullying could have taken his own life like many do, but he decided to stand up for himself and fight back and what he done had absolutely nothing on what that little shit had probably been doing for years to him. Some people are so ignorant

I said in my reply above that standing up for yourself is fine. All I did was question the way he did it.
I haven't read all the comments on the video, so maybe it's explained there, but how do we know that this has been going on for years?
I tend to base my reactions and observations on what I see, not what I guess has gone on before.

He's a young kid, I doubt he had any idea of what could happen with the way he reacted

He's apparently been bullied all the way through school and he finally snapped, the skinny kid fully deserved any retalliation