SO NEXT YEAR

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO NEXT YEAR

Postby BigGwynram » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am

If I got this right, we are going to pay of Langstones 1 million a month, pay off the 9 million we owe PMG, pay our taxes (yeh OK) there's going to be loads left over to strengthen the squad (yeh OK)any bonus's left out of that lot.
BigGwynram

SO NEXT YEAR

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SO NEXT YEAR

Postby Ben » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

he's waiting for the money tree to grow gwyn! :lol: its planeted in the car park between the stadium and greggs
My Opinion!
Ben

Postby Bartlett_bluebird » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:24 am

How much is this guy putting in then, £25m ?
Bartlett_bluebird

Postby steve davies » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If I got this right, we are going to pay of Langstones 1 million a month, pay off the 9 million we owe PMG, pay our taxes (yeh OK) there's going to be loads left over to strengthen the squad (yeh OK)any bonus's left out of that lot.

yes there you have it gwyn thats exactly what he was advocating
so all the clubs problems are over with the malaysians investing in a 10% share worth 2.5 million by january.
his figure's dont add up but then again they never have.
still pissed off about the stadium completion bonus reply though
steve davies

Postby since62 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If I got this right, we are going to pay of Langstones 1 million a month, pay off the 9 million we owe PMG, pay our taxes (yeh OK) there's going to be loads left over to strengthen the squad (yeh OK)any bonus's left out of that lot.

The repayments are going to be only at a rate of about £80k a month , or the equivalent of £1m a year. If that is all that is repaid , there will still be £9m owing at the end of next year , so the paying off Langston in full bit is still highly dependent on the Malaysiand coming up with a big new slug of cash sometime next year.

keith
since62

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm

since62 wrote:

The repayments are going to be only at a rate of about £80k a month , or the equivalent of £1m a year. If that is all that is repaid , there will still be £9m owing at the end of next year , so the paying off Langston in full bit is still highly dependent on the Malaysiand coming up with a big new slug of cash sometime next year.

keith

Welcome on board Keith(Since 62). Keith, he did answer all your questions last night, We will have to Knight him :lol:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Zabier » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Wouldn't it be much simpler if money was taken out of football? Players are traded instead of bought and sold. The club makes its revenue through ticket sales, merchandise and stadium events. Aaah... imagine there's no heaven... etc.

Maybe Ridsdale could persuade TG to buy Leeds as well as invest in us, we then transfer the debt onto them, become debt free and Leeds go back to being £100m in debt?
Zabier

Return to General Chat