Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

''IT'S OK, WE ARE STILL IN THE PLAY OFFS''

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm

I remember earlier in the season when the above mentioned thread title was used as a form of ridicule towards defenders of Dave Jones. The joke being that even though we were not performing well, they maintained we were still in an automatic promotion spot and would be there at the end of the season.

Oh how times have changed. I think our club will regret not taking action earlier to arrest the run of poor form.

Re: ''IT'S OK, WE ARE STILL IN THE PLAY OFFS''

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I remember earlier in the season when the above mentioned thread title was used as a form of ridicule towards defenders of Dave Jones. The joke being that even though we were not performing well, they maintained we were still in an automatic promotion spot and would be there at the end of the season.

Oh how times have changed. I think our club will regret not taking action earlier to arrest the run of poor form.

Its never too late to take action.I hope the Malaysians have got the balls.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I remember earlier in the season when the above mentioned thread title was used as a form of ridicule towards defenders of Dave Jones. The joke being that even though we were not performing well, they maintained we were still in an automatic promotion spot and would be there at the end of the season.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

Exactly what i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

To do what 'Sack him'... Come on...that's madness.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:10 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

To do what 'Sack him'... Come on...that's madness.

Yes sack him and let the current coaching staff and the players run the team for the remainder.If we then get to the Premiership at least we will have a chance of attracting a manager who can think on his feet and show some passion.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 pm

To do what 'Sack him'... Come on...that's madness.[/quote]
Yes sack him and let the current coaching staff and the players run the team for the remainder.If we then get to the Premiership at least we will have a chance of attracting a manager who can think on his feet and show some passion.[/quote][/quote]

Crazy, think about it, it's not christmas, it's mid march with nine games to go, now is not the time, don't agree with you I'm afraid.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:25 am

Adam, They should of and the rot has to stop NOW.