Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Funniest City Chant

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Alright,

Know there's been a few crackers over the years, but what's your favourite/funniest chant you've heard down the city?

Answers on a postcard! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Funniest City Chant

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:49 pm

I think it must have been when we were top of the league for about a week and we chanted it when we were 1 nil up away at QPR.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 pm

When i had a season ticket in the old Grange end funny songs came so simple yet hillarious. AND WE WOULD NOT STOP SINGING IT UNTILL EVERYONE JOINED IN.

my favourite must be the Dimi Kanstantopolus song (f*cking hell that a mouth full)
You know the one
"he swam away to Cardiff Bay"

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:01 am

Cardiff v Southampton,1st game of the season last year or before :?:

Southampton had Dyer in their squad,after the theifs he was alleged to have been involed in.

Dyer and the saints subs are warming up,then the Cardiff subs start their warm up.

Im in Block B...t his may have come from Block A ;)

"DARRAN DARRAN WATCH YOUR PURSE - DARRAN WATCH YOUR PURSE" :lol:

Great play on words....And we won the game 2-1. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:When i had a season ticket in the old Grange end funny songs came so simple yet hillarious. AND WE WOULD NOT STOP SINGING IT UNTILL EVERYONE JOINED IN.

my favourite must be the Dimi Kanstantopolus song (f*cking hell that a mouth full)
You know the one

that got sung all game the day the grange end made it up. was quality. shame dimi wasnt quite so good though :oops:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 am

milly44 wrote:
CCFC- Bramhill wrote:When i had a season ticket in the old Grange end funny songs came so simple yet hillarious. AND WE WOULD NOT STOP SINGING IT UNTILL EVERYONE JOINED IN.

You know the one

that got sung all game the day the grange end made it up. was quality. shame dimi wasnt quite so good though :oops:

Friken hell those were the days. And i do like the song "get into them, f**k them up" (when everybody sang it , it was a really goood song to get the crowd worked up).

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 am

"MOORE-MOORE-RONNIE-RONNIE MOORE-WHEN HE GETS THE BALL HE SCORES A GOAL-RONNIE-RONNIE MOORE" ;)

If ONLY..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 am

f.a cup 4th round replay freezing cold night away to reading allocation filled out! was rougly 3,000 = had about 1,000 City fans all singing..
''kum by ya my lord

and ipswich thrown out for singing '' where's your prozzi's gone'' wheres your prozzi's gone! :|

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

Away at Scarborough in the late 90,s, their ground in the Macaine stadium, City go 1-0 up. the chant starts " were winning at Macaine, just winning at Macaine" to the tune of "singing in the rain" :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 am

he got no foreskin, but we dont care, declain kienan hes :ayatollah: every where

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 am

OH FLUFFY SHEEP,ARE WONDERFUL,
OH FLUFFY SHEEP ARE WNDERFUL.................

:headbang: :headbang:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 am

Me and Deadly Dave on the train before singing

We got Keogh Keough
Always believe in Keougghh
Hes got the power to score
Your indestructable
Always believe it!

To tune of Spandeau Ballet-Gold as sung by West Brom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_67f0fzf3oo

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:49 am

'Does she take it up the arse?'

That's always a funny one that was sung when there was some mouthy slag in the away end. :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 am

Harold Shipman chant is amusing

Terry Coles one is a bit naughty...

Any Eddie Johnson chant

Nathan Blakes chant was always a good un

Any player with dreadlocks who got the Pineapple chant always made me laugj

Wanky Wanderers i always find funny

Theres obv plenty more but cant remember atm

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

Not a really a City chant but when we had Sheff utd away last season (4-3 win :ayatollah: )

We all chanted 'Paddy Kenny, is a drugie,is a drugie' :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Always tickled me was "Your going home like Sandy Richardson" :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:30 pm

All classics there.............on soccer am this Saturday and trying to get some inspiration........the terry coles one is my personal favourites but might not get away with that! :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 pm

singing yellow ball, we got a yellow ball in the bob bank.
let him die live on sky lol against bristol rovers back in the day

but the best by far was wimbledon and john hartson
jeff eckardt out played him and we got to him so much he was subbed lol

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

A classic was against the Jacks in the 90's, we had them a week after they got dumped out of the FA Cup by Nuneaton, the Jack team came out for the second half and the whole of Ninian Park were mocking them as they waited for Cardiff to come out with 'You got beaten by Nuneaton la la la la la la, on repeat for a couple of minutes. Class.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Enfield away in the Fa cup in the 80s Steve Lethal Lynex was playing for us and when he scored the chant was Lynex for England :lol: