You may select 1 option

View results

Re: " Dave Jones or Terry Burton " POLL

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:15 am

how about a vote for : NONE OF THE ABOVE ? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Can I ask a question here about Terry Burton, what does he do..........?

what does Paul Wilkinson do aswell ??

:lol: Good question, what do they coach. Point is OK DJ brought them in but they are not any better than him, its still thier coaching tactics or lack of the players conform to.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

Vintage 63 wrote:how about a vote for : NONE OF THE ABOVE ? :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good call :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 am

Stan-QPR wrote:If I was a CCFC fan Terry Burton all day.

Although the change should of happened 10 games ago.

New man at the helm will fire the players up but others will say its now to late in the season & is to much of a risk.

Think your going to have to grin & bare it folks.

I dont think Terry could fire up our players even if he was armed with a can of petrol and a box of f*cking swan vesta.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:29 pm

TERRY BURTON :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Where is the Husky option!! :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Labby Doos wrote:Where is the Husky option!! :D

:lol: :lol:

DJ scared him off :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Labby Doos wrote:Where is the Husky option!! :D

:lol: :lol:

DJ scared him off :lol:

Did Jones call over to your dog 'Here boy' with his hands stuck in his pockets protecting his balls!! :lol: :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 pm

Mr Terry Burton.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I think players would not want to let down Terry, because they obviously dont care about DJ...theres nothing to lose, I don't think dressing room could be any more distracted as it is now

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 pm

From Facebook

Ieuan Bisatt With dave jones we will bottle it ! Give burton and Scott young the chance ! Them two will bring togetherness and passion to the team and will take us up !!!
6 hours ago · Unlike · 3 people

Annis Abraham Jnr http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 8837959277
6 hours ago · Like

Peter Scully Andy Legg is the man we want.
6 hours ago · Like

John Robinson Eddie may eddie may lol good times
4 hours ago · Like

Ross Corfield Graham Kavanagh
4 hours ago · Like

Billy Aitken Dave jones should see the bigger picture and resign just not good enough to get us out of this division! On current form lucky to make the playoffs!
2 hours ago · Like

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Gus Poyet will be the next manager at Cardiff. :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:If I was a CCFC fan Terry Burton all day.

Although the change should of happened 10 games ago.

New man at the helm will fire the players up but others will say its now to late in the season & is to much of a risk.

Think your going to have to grin & bare it folks.

Grin and bare it you are so right stan.

Can not agree Terry Burton would be the answer, he is a coach who acts under the orders of DJ, he is very familiar with the players, but never forget "Familiarity breeds contempt"

I would like to see DJ see his time out now at this critical stage, and judge him at the end.

Lets see what unfolds...

Mean while hope all the bitching stops, and everyone gets behind all concerned for the big push...regardless!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:35 pm

DJ

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:43 pm

i think as fans we are not helping the team by saying dave jones should be sacked it is now the team needs us so get behind the team everyone and stop moaning it is not helping

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:DJ

TB :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

DJ :evil:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

DJ :evil:

Carl is that an evil look towards Dave Jones :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

A lot closer than i thought Chiefs. I thought Burton would win by a mile and its Burton for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Close to 50-50 now Annis :o

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Big mistake if we change manager now. so voted DJ, think we still may well get auto though :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ACT NOW and SAVE OUR SEASON .

ITS MY OPINION and as A CARDIFF CITY FAN, I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.

SACK DAVE JONES NOW and Let TERRY BURTON Take over till the end of the Season, He knows the players, the players highly Respect him and he knows his football

We have now been down this road 6 years running. Its the same old Story with Dave Jones.

What you have assembled is a talented group of individuals that play like individuals. There is no leader, there is no team, there are no tactics, there is no motivation and there is no hope.

Terry Burton that famous Manager who has got teams promoted to the premier league :lol:

If the Malaysians do have the balls to sack him, it would be a massive gamble and they would have to be looking at a proven manager, like Allardyce, Curbishly or Houghton or even better really, all the best managers are employed...........

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Bluebina wrote:

SACK DAVE JONES NOW and Let TERRY BURTON Take over till the end of the Season, He knows the players, the players highly Respect him and he knows his football

We have now been down this road 6 years running. Its the same old Story with Dave Jones.

What you have assembled is a talented group of individuals that play like individuals. There is no leader, there is no team, there are no tactics, there is no motivation and there is no hope.

Terry Burton that famous Manager who has got teams promoted to the premier league :lol:

If the Malaysians do have the balls to sack him, it would be a massive gamble and they would have to be looking at a proven manager, like Allardyce, Curbishly or Houghton or even better really, all the best managers are employed...........

And DJ who continually fucks up and has had £6 mill in wages over 6 yrs and the worst PLAN B RECORD IN FOOTBALL HISTORY. :roll:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

And DJ who continually fucks up and has had £6 mill in wages over 6 yrs and the worst PLAN B RECORD IN FOOTBALL HISTORY. :roll:

I see what you are trying to say mate, but if they were going to do it surely they would want an experienced manager, and top class motivator, not some old coach ????

Nine games with a lot at stake for the Malaysians, if they could aim high it may pay of for them ????

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

You sure Annis :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You sure Annis :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes Def Luke

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Thought so, I se to remember you mentioning once or twice at palace that you aint a jones fan :o :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: