Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FEAR TIRED NERVOUS TENSE AGAIN??????

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

Dave Jones ......As I have said before Dave Jones is so negative during our Bad spells. The same old words every interview and not just this year. The players here Fear Tired Frustration Tense Anxiety. It must be in the back of there mind all the time and when the going gets tough it reflects in the performance. Change your tune Dave get positive or get out :old:

Re: FEAR TIRED NERVOUS TENSE AGAIN??????

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 am

DAVIESISBETTERTHANYASHIN wrote:Dave Jones ......As I have said before Dave Jones is so negative during our Bad spells. The same old words every interview and not just this year. The players here Fear Tired Frustration Tense Anxiety. It must be in the back of there mind all the time and when the going gets tough it reflects in the performance. Change your tune Dave get positive or get out :old:

Your right its about time Dave Jones showed passion and was positive, why us fans all the time.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am

DAVIESISBETTERTHANYASHIN wrote:Dave Jones ......As I have said before Dave Jones is so negative during our Bad spells. The same old words every interview and not just this year. The players here Fear Tired Frustration Tense Anxiety. It must be in the back of there mind all the time and when the going gets tough it reflects in the performance. Change your tune Dave get positive or get out :old:

Dave Jones is also negative during our good spells as well, I,ve never seen the f**ker smile :lol:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 pm

But PAUL LAMBERT and Norwich don't show any of that, it must be down to a good manager motivating his team and not making excuses all the time!