Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Nuclearblue

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 am

As you work in a Nuclear plant, how serious is the situation in Japan regarding their nuclear plants ? I.ve heard conflicting reports in the Media, some say no panic , others say very dangerous events occuring, what's your take on this ? Cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Nuclearblue

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Nukes is off now saving the world and dealing with the problem! Under the influence of course! :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 am

Zabier wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Nukes is off now saving the world and dealing with the problem! Under the influence of course! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had the pleasure of traveiling with him to Forest. top guy :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am

I haven't even met him properly yet and I just feel his love... which sounds wrong, but you know what I mean! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 am

It's his fault! :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 pm

blue nile wrote:As you work in a Nuclear plant, how serious is the situation in Japan regarding their nuclear plants ? I.ve heard conflicting reports in the Media, some say no panic , others say very dangerous events occuring, what's your take on this ? Cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nukes doesnt know,he is like hommer simpson in his springfield plant,hasnt got a f@cking clue :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:41 pm

agreed he wont have a clue, hes a carrott cruncher, he dont know his arse from his elbow. :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm

i mislaid that plutonmium he gave me anyone seen it :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i mislaid that plutonmium he gave me anyone seen it :D

yep,i think it got washed up in japan.........sorry :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 pm

I've knows Nukes since 1990 down the city and It still worries me to know he works at a Nucleur power plant!

:(

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

krab wrote:
blue nile wrote:As you work in a Nuclear plant, how serious is the situation in Japan regarding their nuclear plants ? I.ve heard conflicting reports in the Media, some say no panic , others say very dangerous events occuring, what's your take on this ? Cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nukes doesnt know,he is like hommer simpson in his springfield plant,hasnt got a f@cking clue :D :D :D :ayatollah:

I was thinking of Homer Simpson as well :lol: :lol: :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

With Nukes at the helm, I can't believe Bristol is still on the map :o :o

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks for all your very kind remarks and not so kind from my mates Jules, Pete , Nathan, Krab i am going to work tonight so i am going to blitz everyone of the map Bollocks to you all. :lol: :lol:
I have to take my boy to Karate now but i will post a response on this tomorrow and yes it is very worrying a totally different scenario to Chernobyl but very serious indeed but as it stands not a serious as Chernobyl in my opinion.
Regards Homer Simpson :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: TWATS :lol: