is it all over

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 am

with norwich winning and four points clear is it time to settle for play offs

Re: is it all over

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

no-norwich upcoming fixtures are difficult

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

At present i'd be happy to take a play off place, got a horrible gut feeling about that final game at Burnley.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 am

i hope not, hopefully the players wont settle for it, i aint going wembley if we make it, to much for my heart 2 take :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 am

It's nowhere near over and we need to start remembering that.

No wonder it's going tits up with everyone being so negative. If it's spreading to the players etc.....is it really any wonder?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am

All we need is 2 good wins and the other to drop points were back in the top 2 again. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 pm

PtB wrote:It's nowhere near over and we need to start remembering that.

No wonder it's going tits up with everyone being so negative. If it's spreading to the players etc.....is it really any wonder?

I was one of a few of positive posters after both the Palace and Ipswich defeat and yeah course we can still go up but its felt this weekend like its slipped further away from us, players switchin off has cost us 2 precious points but we can do it, but its hard to swallow at the moment cos this time of season a 4 point gap is a lot, and yeah Norwich do have a tough run in.

I know we havent but we should of picked up more than one point from 9 in last 3 games.

If i was a player and read the negativity it would make me want to put it right to please us (the fans), so positive or negative should have a similair reaction in my book :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on City!!!!!!!