Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know things are shit just now...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

...and I'm not against folk moaning and all the rest of it. Keep it on here though.

I was stunned when the crowd cheered when Jay's number went up on Sunday- I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Granted he ain't playing well, but just remember most of this board reckoned he was crucial to everything and we could only win with him. Now some can't stand the sight of him. Get with it guys!

Fact is, we're still right in it and it can be done. We're creating chances, just not finishing them. We need everyone behind the team as one at every game from now until May 7th and maybe beyond if thats what it takes. Keep the moaning on here until May is upon us and we'll find out who was right and wrong and we can have a go at each other then.

And if it does go to Wembley, there won't be any problem getting tickets as around 10,000 have already admitted they couldn't face upto it :roll:

Re: I know things are shit just now...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am

Totally agree mate. I think booing and negative shouting (negative muttering is fine! :lol:) really does nothing for helping our team.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 am

It helps nobody.

I was in the dugout area taking pics of the wee fella when the teams came out and the noise made me go all funny inside, that must really give the players a lift, so I can just imagine what it must be like when it's negativity that's pouring in.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am

PtB wrote:...and I'm not against folk moaning and all the rest of it. Keep it on here though.

I was stunned when the crowd cheered when Jay's number went up on Sunday- I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Granted he ain't playing well, but just remember most of this board reckoned he was crucial to everything and we could only win with him. Now some can't stand the sight of him. Get with it guys!

Fact is, we're still right in it and it can be done. We're creating chances, just not finishing them. We need everyone behind the team as one at every game from now until May 7th and maybe beyond if thats what it takes. Keep the moaning on here until May is upon us and we'll find out who was right and wrong and we can have a go at each other then.

And if it does go to Wembley, there won't be any problem getting tickets as around 10,000 have already admitted they couldn't face upto it :roll:

totally agree,but what has happened to jay,i really cant believe what has happened to him :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:53 am

Jay is not doing that well now, but Chops also had this problem they all have it ,just stay with it Jay will tun it around.