Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Highlights - Whitts' goal

Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Was sublime!

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 05,00.html

I think bywater should have done better for the first, luke steele at the other end made some top saves. Dont think anyone deserved to be booed

Re: Highlights - Whitts' goal

Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Witts goal was even better than I thought, what a quality strike, has to be close to goal of the season.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Isnt heaton back soon? when browns loan is up heaton should be back i believe...i hope

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

i cant wait until heaton is back. bywater is just not good enough, slow reactions and dismal kicking

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Witts goal was even better than I thought, what a quality strike, has to be close to goal of the season.

Def Goal of the Season in my eyes Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:18 pm

sensational

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

gutted we didnt win after that. Steele really did make 2 great saves, where as bywater...

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm

bloody amazing goal and a frigging missed it :cry:

2 mins before he scored i went for pis cause the game was rubbish, right as i finished peeing the roar went up, bloody gutted lol

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Witts goal was even better than I thought, what a quality strike, has to be close to goal of the season.

Def Goal of the Season in my eyes Luke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Annis, he Is one of the best strikers of a ball in the league.

Best thing is after he Scores one fan by me instead is celebrating said.... And this is for real..... "what a fluke" :roll: sums up the attitude of a lot of fans at the moment.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Best goal I have seen this season and it deserved to be the winner

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:26 am

F**k goal of the season..goal of the past 2 decades more like. ronaldo's v porto for manutd could be a close contender to whitts, and even that isnt good enough. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: