Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any one else feel the same

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

My love for cardiff city has gone down since our success and move to the CCS, i loved being apart of a 11k crowd that was loud barmy and made the away fans feel uneasy ( not sounding like a hooligan) it felt like i was apart of something special now with 23k at game and can hear a penny drop, 100 away fans outsinging a sell out, stewards being ass holes about seating, and more fans i love that people support city but these days i feel that CCFC is a brand more then the love of my life. I dont look forward to games any more even though we are doing better than ever any one feel the same :ayatollah:

Re: Any one else feel the same

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 pm

lagerlewis wrote:My love for cardiff city has gone down since our success and move to the CCS, i loved being apart of a 11k crowd that was loud barmy and made the away fans feel uneasy ( not sounding like a hooligan) it felt like i was apart of something special now with 23k at game and can hear a penny drop, 100 away fans outsinging a sell out, stewards being ass holes about seating, and more fans i love that people support city but these days i feel that CCFC is a brand more then the love of my life. I dont look forward to games any more even though we are doing better than ever any one feel the same :ayatollah:

im only going to away games from now on...miles better :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 pm

I feel doomed everytime I see Jones on the side line and McPhail in midfield.

But I will continue to attend no matter how pissed off I get because I don't believe in giving up as there is always an answer if you are prepared to look for it and that includes out singing away fans and getting the better of jobs worth stewards.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I know what you mean... :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lagerlewis wrote:My love for cardiff city has gone down since our success and move to the CCS, i loved being apart of a 11k crowd that was loud barmy and made the away fans feel uneasy ( not sounding like a hooligan) it felt like i was apart of something special now with 23k at game and can hear a penny drop, 100 away fans outsinging a sell out, stewards being ass holes about seating, and more fans i love that people support city but these days i feel that CCFC is a brand more then the love of my life. I dont look forward to games any more even though we are doing better than ever any one feel the same :ayatollah:

im only going to away games from now on...miles better :ayatollah:

Been saying that for last two years. Better craic mate and the togetherness you used to have at NP :ayatollah: