Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shirt Stock in Superstore?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 pm

I was wondering if anyone has been to the Superstore today or yesterday?
If so, what's the stock like on shirts?
What are the sizes still in stock?

Re: Shirt Stock in Superstore?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 pm

i think parkin took the last XXXXL top but i dunno what size your are...you maybe lucky

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i think parkin took the last XXXXL top but i dunno what size your are...you maybe lucky

Medium or Large, XL could fit.

Do you think its worth waiting till the new shirt is out?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i think parkin took the last XXXXL top but i dunno what size your are...you maybe lucky

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Jamie_DB wrote:

id say it depends on what the new one looks like but...i think they are releasing the pics near the end of the season. so that'll prolly be the earliest chance you can see em unless you know someone.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Jamie_DB wrote:

id say it depends on what the new one looks like but...i think they are releasing the pics near the end of the season. so that'll prolly be the earliest chance you can see em unless you know someone.

Cardiff usually do 1 good shirt and then 1 bad shirt from what I think.

I think this years shirt is good so I'm not feeling to hopeful about next years shirt.
If it has Prem badges on the sleeves then I'll be forced to buy :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm

well i aint gonna buy a shirt anyhow...as the money i get goes straight to booze and cardiff :lol:
besides next season im missing most of it cause ima sign up to the army

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:well i aint gonna buy a shirt anyhow...as the money i get goes straight to booze and cardiff :lol:

Nice, good luck with the Army :)

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Jamie_DB wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:well i aint gonna buy a shirt anyhow...as the money i get goes straight to booze and cardiff :lol:

Nice, good luck with the Army :)

thanks ill need it! im a lazy shite they'll give me hell :lol: ah well gonna have to start training soon

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:18 am

i went in yesterday and bought 2 shirts, 2 coats, and a new born city top :oops:

if they dont have your size on show, speak nicely to the lovely young girl behind the counter, and they have hundreds and hundreds behind the counter and out the back. :ayatollah: