Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FANS = EMBARRASSING!!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Prepare for a decently long post................

I had a text today off a mate who is a Millwall fan "u r not one of these c***s whose calling up real radio asking for Dave Jones to be sacked are u, i know u know better"
too right, i do know better. I dont care how many fans on here have watched City longer than I have, whether uv watched them 30 years or 50years, it doesnt mean u have a clue about football. If anything the older fans should realise that City have never had it so good. My first games was Leyton Orient 1995, im only 24, but I still remember the poor times, iv witnessed 2 relegations!!!
Why the hell should Dave Jones be sacked at this point in the season wen we are right in the running for automatic promotion. U can say that Terry Burton should be in charge cos he knows his football, but Terry Burton is there anyway so its not like we havent got him to begin with, he's there to help DJ.

As for this 'Plan B' nonsense, i dont think anyone takes much into consideration with plan B. So we've won 10games from being 1 behind in all of DJ's time? so wot, if we are 1-0 down and we draw 1-1, who says DJ's plan B hasnt got us a draw? we've come back from 1-0 down to draw and 2-0 to draw games, it all counts as plan B. Wot about games where we've come from behind using plan B but still ended up letting in another silly goal? Or wen he's used plan B and the other team have stuck 11 players behind the ball and it just hasnt worked for us? There is a plan B because the man has taken us to 3 Wembley finals!!!! THREE!! that's amazing, no other championship manager has done that and probably never will!! The Fa Cup final??? with teams such as Man Utd, Liverpool, CHelsea, Arsenal etc etc all taking part and it was CARDIFF CITY in the final, thanks to a team assembled by Dave Jones. He HAS NOT taken us as far as he can because the season is not over and we can still be there.

Dave Jones or the fans causing us to drop down the table??

THE FANS, the players have been poor in a lot of games, I admit that, but wen u r so unlucky by battering Ipswich, making chance after chance and losing because of class goals, then thats unfortunate, but then just to help the teams confidence a bit more, lets all boo is it and get on their backs, cos that will help next time!!
We all spend our hard earned cash watching the City so we have a right to moan as some will say, again, of course u have a right, but your money will be more worth while if u make a good day of it, singing and supporting the team instead of moaning at little errors. Lee Naylor was a talented footballer, did the City Fans help him through his bad spell? Nope, booed him constantly, cheered wen he went off and assisted in helping him lose all his confidence. He cost us goals by not defending to the high standard that he had at other clubs, but he cost us even more games wen he was so nervous about wot the fans might think after playing a ball forward or making a tackle. Just think about the other 20 clubs below us who want to be in our position, they dont want their managers sacked, they wanna support their team and help them climb up the league!!

NOW SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AND LET OTHER FANS KNOWS WHOSE THE BEST FANS IN THE COUNTRY AND LET THE PLAYERS KNOW HOW BADLY WE WANT PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL BY SPURRING THEM ON INTO ANY TACKLES, ANY CHANCES AT GOALS ETC ETC. WE ARE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!

Re: CARDIFF CITY FANS = EMBARRASSING!!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Are you Dave Jones :D

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Prepare for a decently long post................

I had a text today off a mate who is a Millwall fan "u r not one of these c***s whose calling up real radio asking for Dave Jones to be sacked are u, i know u know better"
too right, i do know better. I dont care how many fans on here have watched City longer than I have, whether uv watched them 30 years or 50years, it doesnt mean u have a clue about football. If anything the older fans should realise that City have never had it so good. My first games was Leyton Orient 1995, im only 24, but I still remember the poor times, iv witnessed 2 relegations!!!
Why the hell should Dave Jones be sacked at this point in the season wen we are right in the running for automatic promotion. U can say that Terry Burton should be in charge cos he knows his football, but Terry Burton is there anyway so its not like we havent got him to begin with, he's there to help DJ.

As for this 'Plan B' nonsense, i dont think anyone takes much into consideration with plan B. So we've won 10games from being 1 behind in all of DJ's time? so wot, if we are 1-0 down and we draw 1-1, who says DJ's plan B hasnt got us a draw? we've come back from 1-0 down to draw and 2-0 to draw games, it all counts as plan B. Wot about games where we've come from behind using plan B but still ended up letting in another silly goal? Or wen he's used plan B and the other team have stuck 11 players behind the ball and it just hasnt worked for us? There is a plan B because the man has taken us to 3 Wembley finals!!!! THREE!! that's amazing, no other championship manager has done that and probably never will!! The Fa Cup final??? with teams such as Man Utd, Liverpool, CHelsea, Arsenal etc etc all taking part and it was CARDIFF CITY in the final, thanks to a team assembled by Dave Jones. He HAS NOT taken us as far as he can because the season is not over and we can still be there.

THE FANS, the players have been poor in a lot of games, I admit that, but wen u r so unlucky by battering Ipswich, making chance after chance and losing because of class goals, then thats unfortunate, but then just to help the teams confidence a bit more, lets all boo is it and get on their backs, cos that will help next time!!
We all spend our hard earned cash watching the City so we have a right to moan as some will say, again, of course u have a right, but your money will be more worth while if u make a good day of it, singing and supporting the team instead of moaning at little errors. Lee Naylor was a talented footballer, did the City Fans help him through his bad spell? Nope, booed him constantly, cheered wen he went off and assisted in helping him lose all his confidence. He cost us goals by not defending to the high standard that he had at other clubs, but he cost us even more games wen he was so nervous about wot the fans might think after playing a ball forward or making a tackle. Just think about the other 20 clubs below us who want to be in our position, they dont want their managers sacked, they wanna support their team and help them climb up the league!!

NOW SUPPORT YOUR TEAM AND LET OTHER FANS KNOWS WHOSE THE BEST FANS IN THE COUNTRY AND LET THE PLAYERS KNOW HOW BADLY WE WANT PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL BY SPURRING THEM ON INTO ANY TACKLES, ANY CHANCES AT GOALS ETC ETC. WE ARE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!

I will keep my reply short and sweet. Why speak 100s of words when 3 will do.. Dave Jones= EMBARRASSING!!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 pm

We are all still entitled to an opinion and are also entitled to voice it too.
If you think this is unique to Cardiff you must be joking, all clubs have fans who voice opinions!

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Prepare for a decently long post................

Well said butty..
AT LASTY, A POSITIVE...
LETS ROCK.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: