Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***DAVE DIDN'T SEEM CONCERNED***

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm

About chopra's injury??? He obviously knew about the Saturday night party then!

Bellers must have been telling them to give that up if they want premiership football, Dave obviously couldn't get that simple message across!

Re: ***DAVE DIDN'T SEEM CONCERNED***

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm

is good bellamy is speaking his mind but its concerning that DJ didnt do the same. in the update is said DJ wasn't happy but was that him going nuts or was it hands in pockets and moaning? hope we get 3 points at millwall and players have a change of attitude

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Bellamy can certainly talk the talk it seems.

I'd like to see him walk the walk a bit more.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:is good bellamy is speaking his mind but its concerning that DJ didnt do the same. in the update is said DJ wasn't happy but was that him going nuts or was it hands in pockets and moaning? hope we get 3 points at millwall and players have a change of attitude

I hope they do, although a teams performance is a reflection of their managers performance and dj is just same old, same old,no inspiration and predictable :evil:

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Stokesy wrote:
lewis91 wrote:is good bellamy is speaking his mind but its concerning that DJ didnt do the same. in the update is said DJ wasn't happy but was that him going nuts or was it hands in pockets and moaning? hope we get 3 points at millwall and players have a change of attitude

I hope they do, although a teams performance is a reflection of their managers performance and dj is just same old, same old,no inspiration and predictable :evil:

theres so much you can blame the players for...but now everyone is turning onto the manager. ok not everyone is im still behind DJ although i have been against him from time to time but we are so close to going up and there seems to be no passion or tactics