Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Cancer thread

Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I know its bad for him.
But as some of you may know my sister has it. they operated on her two months ago to remove it, but it has spread to other parts of her body, and she will be having another operation at Prince Charles Hospital on Friday week to remove this, shes been on cemo and is looking awfwll, lost all her teeth hair etc. Terrible disease.

May god be with you

Cheryl

Re: The Cancer thread

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 am

The Cobra wrote:I know its bad for him.
But as some of you may know my sister has it. they operated on her two months ago to remove it, but it has spread to other parts of her body, and she will be having another operation at Prince Charles Hospital on Friday week to remove this, shes been on cemo and is looking awfwll, lost all her teeth hair etc. Terrible disease.

May god be with you

Cheryl

may i wish you, your family, and most of all your sister the very best mate. i have been there before with close family suffering with lukemia. its a horrible disease.

keep smiling, and all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 am

The Cobra wrote:I know its bad for him.

May god be with you

Cheryl

Recently lost my mum to the dreaded disease after a long long battle....

I sincerely hope all ends well for your sister and you MUST keep positive. They can do some wonderful things nowadays....

Thoughts are with you all

Sven

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 am

All the best :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am

Good luck cobra. My step mother is currently going through it. Not as heavy as your sisters tho. She's had her breast off (twice due to infection), she's finished the chemo and yesterday was her last dose of radio therapy after 20 days of it. Not sure what the next step is, she's not to to sure either yet. Seeing another consultant next week

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 am

All the best to her, Tell her to Never give up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 am

My thoughts are with you and your family.

My cousin is going through this just now, has had on breast cut off and the other is goin in the near future. It's a horrible disease and I just pray that one day they find a cure for it.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:57 am

Tell your Sister she's in my prayers and please try to keep positive (really hard). Cancer is the most horrible disease, I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer last year and I can tell you it changes your life forever even when the Doctors say they think they've "got it all'. The worry that it might be somewhere else in your body growing quietly is impossible to put into words. I don't know what Cheryls experience with the NHS was/is like but for me personally it's been a nightmare with their incompetence and the arrogance of some Doctors. :(