Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff & Bellamy Up Before The FAW Today!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28342415/

Anybody confident of our chances of Bellamy not receiving a 3 game suspension?

Re: Cardiff & Bellamy Up Before The FAW Today!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 am

It'll be Dave Jones' fault if he does, after all, Jones was the one who said "we've got a strong case" to take to the FAW, or summat like that.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

DaveSheffield wrote:It'll be Dave Jones' fault if he does, after all, Jones was the one who said "we've got a strong case" to take to the FAW, or summat like that.

:) :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

Don't panic fella's we all know Cardiff don't get done by the FAW I'm sure it will all be ok. :roll:

Saying that it will be interesting to hear why he got off considering Reading got a £40,000 fine and a player banned for 3 games for involvement in the same incident.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 am

DaveSheffield wrote:It'll be Dave Jones' fault if he does, after all, Jones was the one who said "we've got a strong case" to take to the FAW, or summat like that.

:lol: :lol: Yer I heard a bird shit over some one cars in LLanrumney today and the bird come from DJ garden. :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:34 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Don't panic fella's we all know Cardiff don't get done by the FAW I'm sure it will all be ok. :roll:

Saying that it will be interesting to hear why he got off considering Reading got a £40,000 fine and a player banned for 3 games for involvement in the same incident.

To be fair though Stan, Leigterwood got banned for punching Chopra in the back, which is totally justified IMO!

If Bellamy hit somebody with the bottle he is alleged to have thrown at somebody, then I'd expect him to be banned for the same 3 matches!

If he threw the bottle, but didn't hit anybody, then I would say that a 1 game ban is sufficient punishment!

Reading also started the problems and deserved their punishment and it will be interesting to see how our club justify our response to their actions!

I fully expect the club to be fined!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Don't panic fella's we all know Cardiff don't get done by the FAW I'm sure it will all be ok. :roll:

it was different stan

the reading player got charged for violent conduct whilst bellamy got charged for improper conduct

The reading player accepted the charges whilst bellamy denied them

Violent conduct is a lot more worse than improper conduct

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

That is awful behaviour!

Should be docked points for that :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:That is awful behaviour!

Pot Kettle comes to mind Stan :lol: Any more news your end yet?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Still no news that I can find, but I'm feeling less and less confident as time passes, especially as Alex Ferguson has been given a 3 game ban today (plus 2 matches, which were originally suspended), which was also for an Improper Conduct charge!

Yes, I know that it was the English FA which dealt with Fergie, but if you consider that Fergie got charged for slagging off a referee, but Bellamy threw a bottle, purportedly at a player, they may deem that Bellamy's offence is more serious and ban him for 3 matches as well! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:51 pm

besides supporting Cardiff City i also support Manchester United my favorite player for Cardiff City is Craig Bellamy and my favorite player for Manchester United is Ryan Giggs. tell me who ur favorite team and player besides Cardiff City.

Thanx :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm

ihatethejacks wrote:besides supporting Cardiff City i also support Manchester United my favorite player for Cardiff City is Craig Bellamy and my favorite player for Manchester United is Ryan Giggs. tell me who ur favorite team and player besides Cardiff City.

Radyr Rangers ...and my son !!!

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

ihatethejacks wrote:besides supporting Cardiff City i also support Manchester United my favorite player for Cardiff City is Craig Bellamy and my favorite player for Manchester United is Ryan Giggs. tell me who ur favorite team and player besides Cardiff City.

Please change your avatar, it makes me want to vomit.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

blueheaven wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:That is awful behaviour!

Pot Kettle comes to mind Stan :lol: Any more news your end yet?

Cleared shock horror :D

No news mate. Your guess is as good as mine tbh.