Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WBA away (from Bridgend)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Usually travel away with a bunch of mates in our cars, but due to general disillusionment and finance over Christmas I find myself travelling on my own. I don’t fancy driving up on my own and fancy a bit of a drink.

Does anyone know of any non-dry coaches going to the game from Bridgend? Been awhile since I travelled by coach.

Cheers,
Tim

Re: WBA away (from Bridgend)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Tim Thomas wrote:Usually travel away with a bunch of mates in our cars, but due to general disillusionment and finance over Christmas I find myself travelling on my own. I don’t fancy driving up on my own and fancy a bit of a drink.

Does anyone know of any non-dry coaches going to the game from Bridgend? Been awhile since I travelled by coach.

Cheers,
Tim

Yes Dibs travel I am on it. Leaves from Bridgend, then Friendly Hotel, Castleton(me lol) themn Malpas.
Dibs Tel 07979996726.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Tim Thomas wrote:Usually travel away with a bunch of mates in our cars, but due to general disillusionment and finance over Christmas I find myself travelling on my own. I don’t fancy driving up on my own and fancy a bit of a drink.

Cheers,
Tim

tim, ive sent you an email!!

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 pm

ninian forever wrote:

Cheers,
Tim

tim, ive sent you an email!!

Thanks mate, I have replied to your email. Sounds good.